Post Game Thread: Gophers CRUSH Colorado! Sound off!!!

Ive never seen any quarterback at any level that doesn’t miss on some throws. The criticism Morgan takes, the microscope on every drop back and throw is absolutely ridiculous.
Morgan's 2022 completion % would be 12th in the NFL right now. Currently the 9th ranked QB in NCAA. Yet people are still complaining.

Fun game. Crowd and students started exiting in the third

Mo will get a lot of carries this year, but will share the load—for several good reasons—with Trey and Bryce. I love Trey, and respect what he has been through, but I thought Bryce looked very good in his limited snaps against Colorado. Fast, decisive and shifty. PFF had Bryce causing 4 missed tackles, and he only had 4 carrie’s. Blocked well in passing protect. Caught a pass, too. I’m glad Bryce is part of the triumvirate of RBs, and continue to think he is underrated as a backup to Mo.

PJ Fleck talks to Dave Revsine on B1G Today show:

Nicole Auerbach and Howard Griffith both think MN is the best team in the West:

PJ Fleck talks to Dave Revsine on B1G Today show:

Nicole Auerbach and Howard Griffith both think MN is the best team in the West:
That second video clip is awesome. I'm admittedly a Fleck-lover so take this with a grain of salt, but we're VERY lucky to have him as our coach. Just listen to those comments from BTN analysts who see it all:
  • Never seen a better practice than at MN
  • So much attention to detail
  • They've built so much depth, ability to overcome injuries and replace high-level players
  • You now just expect them to perform at this level

Top Bottom