POLL: Do you want the Gophers to make the NCAA Tourney if it means Pitino returns for another season?

Do you want the Gophers to make the NCAA Tourney if it means Pitino returns next season?

• I want the Gophers to make it and win as many games as possible regardless of the coaching outcome

Votes: 102 79.7%
  • I want Pitino gone so I am cheering against them the rest of the year

Votes: 7 5.5%
  • I want them to make it but only get to the 1st or 2nd round so a coaching change happens

Votes: 17 13.3%
  • Who are the Gophers? All I can see is and think about is Pitino

Votes: 2 1.6%

• Total voters
Who was 50th and who was 12-15th?? Please explain. Your logic is very hard to follow. Purdue was just ranked when we beat them and they have been many of the time we have played them the last 23 years. Also, we have rarely been ranked 12-15th in the last 23 years (ballparking here, but that has probably happened in less than 5 seasons).

As far as Rutgers, I'm not sugar coating anything. They were a ranked team within days of that game. You are trying to make some silly argument that a team's historical standing should mean more than their current season rankings/resume. Ridiculously silly.

By your logic, Kentucky and Duke are two of the best teams in the nation this year and all wins over them should be taken with great pride and valued more than any other win.

And yes, I do understand what you are saying about Rutgers. They are much improved. I am just of the belief that at some point, the attitude all throughout needs to change within this program.

Top Bottom