Playing for Pitino

I'll give TRT this: some of these players have been frustrating and inconsistent...and turnover prone, and fixes to these problems have been elusive. I do feel that Richard is experiencing similar issues as Tubby dealt with his last couple years - players that are maybe a bit too nice or mentally soft or lack the hard edge and assassin mentality you need to realize your potential. But instead of give up or let himself get burned out, Rich has fought through and cobbled together a pretty respectable season considering the team's overall talent level and roster imbalance. In fact, I think the result so far is remarkable considering. I don't think he could have done this with a soft touch. Pete Carroll has overwhelming talent to work with.

Good post. One thing I like about Rich is that he never complains about what he doesn't have. He figures out how to get the most out of what he does. Compare that to 9th Place Guy. ;)

I am a fan of this school becasue it is in the same state that I live in and I have had some work done with their academic people. I cheer for several schools as well. I have never seen any boards that a slightest negative comment from any fans would be the end of the world like it is here. Why do you attack people becasue they say what you don't like?

School or Psychiatry?

Speaking of coaches - did anybody catch the Kentucky/Old Miss game? I think Coach Cal is losing it. He looked positively off his rocker.

The UK job will do that too you. I think Cal even said he couldn't see himself there longer than 10 years.

School or Psychiatry?

No, I did that at Vanderbilt in their Nuro department (as a researcher not a patient). That's why I cheer for them also. You on the other hand, need to be seen in the Psychiatry department with all of your crazy posts since Summer. You may already have since you have calmed down a lot.

No, I did that at Vanderbilt in their Nuro department (as a researcher not a patient). That's why I cheer for them also. You on the other hand, need to be seen in the Psychiatry department with all of your crazy posts since Summer. You may already have since you have calmed down a lot.

"Nuro"........hopefully it was researching how to spell. Neurologically yours...

"Nuro"........hopefully it was researching how to spell. Neurologically yours...

My teachers from over 40 years ago tried to teach me spell words correctly but failed. I admit to be the worst writer and speller in the world. Is this all you got?

No, no one who has done work in neuroscience research would spell it 'nuro'. But I'm sure its not too late to say it was a typo.

My teachers from over 40 years ago tried to teach me spell words correctly but failed. I admit to be the worst writer and speller in the world. Is this all you got?

Probably because you're stupid. You've also been exposed as a liar now. If you were telling the truth, that is one typo you flat out wouldn't make. I'm starting to feel bad for you.

Unfortunately, it's hard to take an argument seriously when you consistently can't spell basic words of the English language in trying to make your point. Just the way it is. Now, let the debate continue...:banghead:

Unfortunately, it's hard to take an argument seriously when you consistently can't spell basic words of the English language in trying to make your point. Just the way it is. Now, let the debate continue...:banghead:

I am not getting into this childish games with you teenagers. However, I am willing to meet in the cities before or after a game to have these debates in person. I live in Rochester and do go to 1 or 2 home games every season when I can. We are snowed in now so it might be a while.

I am not getting into this childish games with you teenagers. However, I am willing to meet in the cities before or after a game to have these debates in person. I live in Rochester and do go to 1 or 2 home games every season when I can. We are snowed in now so it might be a while.

Is that a threat? Because it sounds like a threat. Not many mature adults I know make threats. Please clear this up for us, TRT.

Is that a threat? Because it sounds like a threat. Not many mature adults I know make threats. Please clear this up for us, TRT.

Really? Is this a joke? I said becasue of my inability to spell, maybe we can meet up before or after a game in a bar close to the campus to continue on this debate. This sounds like a threat to you? If yes, I feel sorry for you. Go back to do your homework. You might need a tutor.

Really? Is this a joke? I said becasue of my inability to spell, maybe we can meet up before or after a game in a bar close to the campus to continue on this debate. This sounds like a threat to you? If yes, I feel sorry for you. Go back to do your homework. You might need a tutor.

Homework? What homework? What are you talking about? You act as if you know anything about me whatsoever........

Click here, TRT:

http://www.wikihow.com/Know-If-You-Need-Anger-Management

They all look uninspired, unmotivated. Another three hours lost to gophernation.

Top Bottom