PJ Targeting Ciarrocca for Return as OC?

Just saw the Ryan Burns tweet. Not sure how I feel about it. Obviously knows the offense and will love the weapons but why'd he leave in the first place? Obviously him and Simon has worked together in the past but with the co-coordinator for simon do they have an underlying grudge or anything? Hope it works out well.

Shocked if this is happening. Upgrade over Sanford, but felt like he didn't want to be here since it was far from home. Unless his family situation (kids graduating, etc.) has changed, would he leave again after a good year to go home? I have ZERO insight on that front, but it didn't seem he wanted to become a Minnesotan for the long haul IMO

Give him whatever he wants. Access to a private jet to take him home and back when he wants to see his family.

I want him to finish mentoring his protegee.

He left because he wanted “to go to a school where he could win a national title.”

It’s interesting if we took him back. He is no doubt a solid OC.

I don't know, it will probably mean Fleck losses one or two coaches on defense.

I honestly would be surprised if PJ went in that direction. But if so, I’m all for it. The only thing I would ask is incorporate more TE than he did when here the first time.

Maybe he saw the grass isn’t always greener and wants to come back to a nice, stable place for him. I don’t begrudge him for trying it out “on his own” away from PJ, while being closer to home and earning more money.

It'd sure make the 2019/2021 Tanner Morgan regression situation a whole lot more interesting, that's for sure... Bring on 2022!

Just saw the Ryan Burns tweet. Not sure how I feel about it. Obviously knows the offense and will love the weapons but why'd he leave in the first place? Obviously him and Simon has worked together in the past but with the co-coordinator for simon do they have an underlying grudge or anything? Hope it works out well.
If I recall, he left to be closer to his home In Pennsylvania so he took the Penn State gig. Didn’t work out for him, but can’t blame one for wanting to go back to his home state.

Top Bottom