PJ Fleck has become Jerry Kill

Brian Kelly literally lost a game this year in the exact same situation missing an extra point.

I think it’s funny people are acting like it’s some rare thing that he did going for two. People go for two in that situation like half the time and probably more than half the time as an underdog
Really? Guess I miss most those games. I would say a vast majority I have watched kick unless required to go for two.

Maybe having a multi dimensional QB like the Greek Rifle, who can pass and run both, will change how Fleck coaches. Tanner has done well but he has his limitations.

Really? Guess I miss most those games. I would say a vast majority I have watched kick unless required to go for two.
Disagree with you. It’s way more common than you think.

Disagree with you. It’s way more common than you think.
About five years old but some interesting stuff on two-point conversions.

You mean like going for it on 4th from your own side of the field? It works out, he's a genius. If it doesn't, he's a bad coach.
Actually I mean having the seeds to simply throw the ball. PJ is max risk averse and it is impacting the running game as well as the passing game.

Actually I mean having the seeds to simply throw the ball. PJ is max risk averse and it is impacting the running game as well as the passing game.

You know our talent level is in the bottom 1/3 of the B10 right?

It is kind of odd. It's important to remember that both of them came in with "the ball is the program" mentality. Cobb fumbles as a freshman (and missed a couple of blocks) and Kill didn't let him see the field again until he was a junior. Demry Croft loses the handle and Fleck exiles him to parts unknown. So they are both similar in that respect about ball control and ball security. Hence, not a ton of gambling.

Where they are different is that Fleck's (or maybe it's Ciarrocca) passing game is much more advanced than what Limegrover drew up. And while he didn't gamble a ton, Kill threw a trick play or two into the mix (as I recall, they didn't work that well and then he'd get ticked at the press when they asked him about it).

Thanks but your opinion means little to me. I loved hearing you double down on your Purdue take last week.
How you feeling about Illinois now? Still think they win the west?
I’m having my doubts.
I Still think Purdue wins it

I am wondering if you still think I’m a dumbass for thinking Illinois won’t win the west

I’m having my doubts.
Still think Purdue wins it
Speaking of Illinois. Fat Brett was getting a lot of love and had turned their program around. It looks like they will finish 5-4, Devito is done after this year, I bet the running back goes pro. they have an all world secondary but most are seniors. They lose a lot up front on their offensive line.

I don't think we know much yet with the fat ass at Illinois.

Speaking of Illinois. Fat Brett was getting a lot of love and had turned their program around. It looks like they will finish 5-4, Devito is done after this year, I bet the running back goes pro. they have an all world secondary but most are seniors. They lose a lot up front on their offensive line.

I don't think we know much yet with the fat ass at Illinois.
They are who I thought they were.
An average team that beat us because they were perfect on 4th down.
Wish gophers could do that game and Purdue game over but they can’t

I’m having my doubts.
I Still think Purdue wins it

I am wondering if you still think I’m a dumbass for thinking Illinois won’t win the west
I’ll eat crow. Good job.

They are who I thought they were.
An average team that beat us because they were perfect on 4th down.
Wish gophers could do that game and Purdue game over but they can’t

You're right; there are no do-overs.

But there is still a lot to play for this season, starting with Floyd, and the the Axe. A 10-win season is still possible.

A 9
You're right; there are no do-overs.

But there is still a lot to play for this season, starting with Floyd, and the the Axe. A 10-win season is still possible.
A 8 win pre bowl game most probable.

Yo
You know Minnesota is 7-3, and has a 3 game win streak going, and is 16-7 over the last two seasons, right?
u know Mn was beaten soundly three in a row, right? U know the Mn offense lacks passing game, even during the three game win streak, right?

You know Minnesota is 7-3, and has a 3 game win streak going, and is 16-7 over the last two seasons, right?
Look - we all love the Gophers, but this isn’t telling the whole story. We have played only 3 teams with a winning record and lost to all. In other words, we are yet to beat a team with a winning record. Yes, we are 7-3, but I think “the wolf” would have some sound advice for you.

Look - we all love the Gophers, but this isn’t telling the whole story. We have played only 3 teams with a winning record and lost to all. In other words, we are yet to beat a team with a winning record. Yes, we are 7-3, but I think “the wolf” would have some sound advice for you.
If Michigan state beats Rutgers you stat will be wrong 👀

If Michigan state beats Rutgers you stat will be wrong 👀
Yep. I can only give stats as of today. I was
Commenting on the 7-3 mark - which technically will also be “wrong” after next week 🤷‍♂️

Top Bottom