PJ Fleck has become Jerry Kill

GopherWeatherGuy

Reaction score
You play to win the game, not to limit how much you lose by. Pathetic coaching this season so far. I thought when we hired PJ it was someone who had a pair and knew when to use them. PJ has become a scared little kid who’s no better than the previous regimes. Fuck this.

Last edited:

He always schemed games similar to dinglenuts Jerry. The hope is that PJ brings in better talent.

They let AK play and drove down and scored a TD, what a surprise….

PJ is alright. The team is getting no breaks and is creating no breaks. Weird shaped ball. Pendulum is gonna come back.

You play to win the game, not to limit how much you lose by. Pathetic coaching this season so far. I thought when we hired PJ it was someone who had a pair and knew when to use them. PJ has become a scared little kid who’s no better than the precious regimes. Fuck this.

On the plus side, I may not have to venture far for the bowl game this year

Last edited:

2nd Sixer or we enjoying some Everclear at this juncture?

I’m not enjoying the state of the gopher football team which has currently regressed by a decade

2nd Sixer or we enjoying some Everclear at this juncture?

I’m not enjoying the state of the gopher football team which has currently regressed by a decade

Noted and bookmarked for later in the season, seer of all he sees

Still like PJ, but we are not good, very disappointing to lose this badly to a half assed Penn State team! Recruiting needs to improve

I’m sad to say that the Gophers will not win another game this year. I’m a curse and bad luck. 😣😔😢😭

Fleck is on the verge of getting canned along with the rest of the staff. He’s on the hot seat and will be fired sooner than later.

this season puts 2019 in perspective. unless something really big happens in terms of recruiting, Fleck is looking a lot like Mason or Kill/Claeys. good enough to win 7 or 8 games and make a bowl game, and maybe pull off a 9- or 10-win season every few years, but still not competitive with the Big Boys.

either have to hit the portal big-time for more talent, or find an NIL sugar daddy who can buy some talent.

because the coaching is not good enough to overcome the talent gap.

Running the ball on 3rd and 12 inside the Penn St 20 is what ended this game. Pathetic, pussy bull shit.

This here is epitome of what was wrong with Jerry Kill. Remember the game where He chose to just have Streveler tie his arm behind his back? 7 attempted passes only... and most were on 3rd and long. This game was so similar, I had flash backs.

Then of course we are behind by 10+ and now he asks Athan to pass, when they are ready for it. I have lost hope for Fleck, especially if he doesn't change.

A very nice interception and run into their side, and instead of putting your foot on the pedal... you just run 3 times and settle for a field goal. What are you teaching your players? That you're not even good enough so might as well just settle?

Ohhhh but then he gets brave on 4th and 3 on our own side of the field, and brings in the wildcat.

Relax. SMH. Today was bad. The last 3 games show that we have issues with talent at WR and the right side of the OL. Our front 7 on D needs to be stronger and smarter.

That said, PJ gave us an 11 win season and top 10 ranking. PJ brought College GameDay here. PJ has us beating the Badgers.

Yes, things need to change but don't stop rowing.

This here is epitome of what was wrong with Jerry Kill. Remember the game where He chose to just have Streveler tie his arm behind his back? 7 attempted passes only... and most were on 3rd and long. This game was so similar, I had flash backs.

Then of course we are behind by 10+ and now he asks Athan to pass, when they are ready for it. I have lost hope for Fleck, especially if he doesn't change.

A very nice interception and run into their side, and instead of putting your foot on the pedal... you just run 3 times and settle for a field goal. What are you teaching your players? That you're not even good enough so might as well just settle?

Ohhhh but then he gets brave on 4th and 3 on our own side of the field, and brings in the wildcat.
Yes. Exactly why I started this thread. The same flashbacks

Top Bottom