PJ Fleck has become Jerry Kill

At NMSU Jerry never mentions Rebecca. It is as tho she no longer is residing in the same house as Jerry.

At NMSU Jerry never mentions Rebecca. It is as tho she no longer is residing in the same house as Jerry.
I don't know whats going on in Jerry's life.
However, if you take 5 different jobs in 5 yrs in different parts of the country ending up in Las Cruses NM all the while projecting in the media about how everyone is screwing you over...To me that is a blatant cry for help.

Who recruited Bateman?
I agree that people are blind to think Fleck doesn’t get credit for 2019. So Fleck didn’t rectuit Morgan, Mo or Bateman? Kill brought in a MN heavy connected class in his last class that blended well with Flecks recruiting.

I agree that people are blind to think Fleck doesn’t get credit for 2019. So Fleck didn’t rectuit Morgan, Mo or Bateman? Kill brought in a MN heavy connected class in his last class that blended well with Flecks recruiting.
One can't prove the negative, but I was never much on Kill's offensive game plans and even if he had a weapon like Bateman, I don't know if he would have used him correctly. I don't know how long Tyler Johnson will be drawing an NFL paycheck, but my feeling is he wouldn't have drawn any had Kill (and then Claeys) remained in charge. Kill ran an offense that worked at the MAC level (and I worry some days that Fleck may be going in the same direction), but didn't work that well at a higher level of competition. Maybe it was Limegrover, but whatever the cause, it wasn't that pretty.

Top Bottom