Pitino's Weakness

Nice. Name Calling. If he got caught with 96 kilo's of cocaine or heroin he wouod have gotten alot more time than 1 year. Yes it is different.

Where did I name call? It is different because they're different types of drugs, but all of them are illegal.

Still a drug and still illegal, but you can't possibly be arguing that they should all be viewed equally, I hope.

Where did I name call? It is different because they're different types of drugs, but all of them are illegal.

First post so you can take it with a grain of salt if you desire. Been a Louisville fan all my life but am now also rooting for the Gophers hence my screen name. Richard is one heck of a hire. For those with recruiting concerns Richard was responsible for some top recruits at UofL. Two that come to mind were Samardo Samuels #2 recruit in his class. Yeah, he didn't pan out the way we hoped. Siva was also a Direct result of Richard's recruiting- I'm happy with how he turned out. He was pivotal on others but not sure exactly who. I'm not sure of who you guys are in on, but I'm going to start following closely. GopherHomer-he will land some big time recruits that will impress you.

2nd point: Richard was instrumental in us reaching the Final 4 in 2012 and he probably helped us during our National Championship run this year. He forced Rick to make all the changes at half of the elite 8 game against Florida in '12. The guy can scout and is a master at X's and O's.

Look forward to posting more and interacting with you all.

ClosetGopher, thanks for joining us and giving us some positive motivation. Keep abreast of the Golden Gophers from the view of Louisville fans. Mark my word, you guys have more fans now up here than ever in the past.

Thanks for joining us.

Dr.Don

Top Bottom