Pitino Expects Dorsey, Mason, and McBrayer to Return for Wisconsin

One may think Pitino was anticipating how the WI coaches could prepare for the game.
It is better to keep them guessing than know what Gopher players will actually play.
Preparing for a full Gopher squad would be my option if I were Gard and then giggling when I saw what they put on the floor if the suspensions hold.

You don't think Gard needs the full 3 days to prepare for 32 minutes of Ahmad Gilbert?

Great news! I don't really care what they did, I just want to win.

There might be some territory between "great news- who cares what they do" and " I hope they all get banished forever". I hope it is good news. I hope it is the type of news where it has been determined, by people that actually know something, that while the kids did something that was a really bad choice, it was determined that they can have a chance to get this right and change going forward. Always a risk - but the reward can be great. We have a coach on staff who got busted for dealing years back and then changed his life. Maybe it happens with these kids..

cracks me up! I am ashamed to admit I feel the same way but am worried about perception of the team and..recidivism. If they are back these guys need to stay clean as a whistle.

Great news! I don't really care what they did, I just want to win.

cracks me up! I am ashamed to admit I feel the same way but am worried about perception of the team and..recidivism. If they are back these guys need to stay clean as a whistle.

CRG was being sarcastic. He wanted banishment!

I honestly want the investigation to proceed quickly. I can't imagine it takes that much time. Talk to the players, talk to the girl. If Dorsey intentionally posted the video, either suspend him for the year, or boot him. I'm fine either way. The other two guys were probably in on the fornication, but probably not on the posting, so maybe give them another game off, or let them play against Wisconsin. I'll be at the game, and want nothing more than to shut up those red-clad Manitowoc county louts, so I'd rather they played, but I respect it either way.

I picked the wrong week to give up sniffing glue.....

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Either way MN is an underdog.
The wise course for Pitino is to have an excuse for a loss not because his team is not very good but because he did the right thing and did not play the trio of bad boys.

Either way MN is an underdog.
The wise course for Pitino is to have an excuse for a loss not because his team is not very good but because he did the right thing and did not play the trio of bad boys.

If Pitino lengthened a suspension he didn't think deserved to be lengthened because he is assuming he will lose a game against our rival, and wants to make sure he has an excuse to lose, he is not fit to be the coach and should be fired immediately. I don't believe for a second he would do that.

I still don't get why the other two were suspended. Is there proof they are the ones in the video? It wasn't posted from their phones, did one of them post it from his phone as a joke?

This lack of information sucks! The only thing I am sure of is, if Pitino handles this incorrectly, he will be fired.

I still don't get why the other two were suspended. Is there proof they are the ones in the video? It wasn't posted from their phones, did one of them post it from his phone as a joke?

This lack of information sucks! The only thing I am sure of is, if Pitino handles this incorrectly, he will be fired.

In the videos, yes. Mason has some pretty identifiable marks on his left arm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In the videos, yes. Mason has some pretty identifiable marks on his left arm.

Let me repeat what I have said earlier - eyewitness reports are notoriously unreliable. You've said what you believe you know, and while you believe this is fact, in may not be.

Let me repeat what I have said earlier - eyewitness reports are notoriously unreliable. You've said what you believe you know, and while you believe this is fact, in may not be.

I agree. The difference is that typically an eyewitness only has one shot to view what happens. Videos on Twitter can be viewed more than once, paused, etc. So yes, what I'm saying is my opinion unless facts come out that match it, and I don't know why more details would be made public. So do what you want with what I'm saying. Mason has a easily identifiable tattoo on his shoulder.

If they were just in the video, why do we care? I think the only real debate for a longer suspension is with Dorsey, depending on whether he actually uploaded the videos or not, with permission or not, etc. I would be shocked if Mason and McBrayer weren't in uniform on Wednesday.

If a guy didn't know any better he'd start to think that maybe Richard Pitino knows a little more about the details of the situation for all 3 guys than we do here at the world-famous GopherHole.

If it would have been Gas, Buggs and Gilbert involved all three would be kicked to the curb already.

If it would have been Gas, Buggs and Gilbert involved all three would be kicked to the curb already.

More crappy speculation. Sometimes comments indicate total idiocy by the commentor.

Harsh Don, very harsh.

The cynic in me agrees that if it was a less important recruit or a walk-on they would be gone.

After the last game, I wonder if Sharp doesn't deserve a scholly.

More crappy speculation. Sometimes comments indicate total idiocy by the commentor.

Your name calling and lame jokes bring so much to the board... Keep up the good work.

Your name calling and lame jokes bring so much to the board... Keep up the good work.

I'll second that! I always know when I see Dr. Don's name I need to read his post. He's one of the best.

Im still trying to figure out why this is a big deal. Was Dorsey wearing his jersey during the encounter?

Sex is sex...unless a criminal complaint has been made...let them play. They posted to twitter, broke a team rule, sat out a game. No crime has been committed except maybe bad taste. But let first man who has not sinned cast the first stone.

Im still trying to figure out why this is a big deal. Was Dorsey wearing his jersey during the encounter?

Sex is sex...unless a criminal complaint has been made...let them play. They posted to twitter, broke a team rule, sat out a game. No crime has been committed except maybe bad taste. But let first man who has not sinned cast the first stone.

I just tuned in to Rosen and Common discussing this. I didn't catch the first part of the conversation, but they made it sound like at least one of the female participants didn't know they were recording.

Guess not.

Top Bottom