Pitino Expects Dorsey, Mason, and McBrayer to Return for Wisconsin

I just tuned in to Rosen and Common discussing this. I didn't catch the first part of the conversation, but they made it sound like at least one of the female participants didn't know they were recording.

Like I wrote yesterday...wait till the girl gets a lawyer. This is far from over and say goodbye to Dorsey for sure. Most likely say goodbye to the other two. Then say goodbye to Murphy. It is going to get a lot worse than it is now.

Like I wrote yesterday...wait till the girl gets a lawyer. This is far from over and say goodbye to Dorsey for sure. Most likely say goodbye to the other two. Then say goodbye to Murphy. It is going to get a lot worse than it is now.

Acting like an IDIOT is equally as bad as being a criminal. Doing what they did is mistake number one, filming it is mistake number two and posting it on social media is mistake number three. Isn't their a line about three strikes and your out?? When you sign a scholarship to play for the University of Minnesota you agree to abide by certain standards. At what point do we start pointing the finger at Little Rick and the quality or LACK THERE OF from the kids he is recruiting.

How many suspensions does he get before enough is enough.

I hope these guys get what they were dishing out. A couple years in prison and we will see how much fun it is for them. Filming someone without their consent is ILLEGAL....

Acting like an IDIOT is equally as bad as being a criminal. Doing what they did is mistake number one, filming it is mistake number two and posting it on social media is mistake number three. Isn't their a line about three strikes and your out?? When you sign a scholarship to play for the University of Minnesota you agree to abide by certain standards. At what point do we start pointing the finger at Little Rick and the quality or LACK THERE OF from the kids he is recruiting. How many suspensions does he get before enough is enough. I hope these guys get what they were dishing out. A couple years in prison and we will see how much fun it is for them. Filming someone without their consent is ILLEGAL....

By what has been posted on this site by those who have seen the video, the girl looks at the camera so she likely knew she was being filmed. I have not seen the video just repeating what has been posted. So calm down with the prison rhetoric please.

Acting like an IDIOT is equally as bad as being a criminal. Doing what they did is mistake number one, filming it is mistake number two and posting it on social media is mistake number three. Isn't their a line about three strikes and your out?? When you sign a scholarship to play for the University of Minnesota you agree to abide by certain standards. At what point do we start pointing the finger at Little Rick and the quality or LACK THERE OF from the kids he is recruiting. How many suspensions does he get before enough is enough. I hope these guys get what they were dishing out. A couple years in prison and we will see how much fun it is for them. Filming someone without their consent is ILLEGAL....

Acting like an idiot is equally as bad as being a criminal? Huh?

Im still trying to figure out why this is a big deal. Was Dorsey wearing his jersey during the encounter?

Sex is sex...unless a criminal complaint has been made...let them play. They posted to twitter, broke a team rule, sat out a game. No crime has been committed except maybe bad taste. But let first man who has not sinned cast the first stone.
It is about representing the U. We all know sex happens, even in college. The thing is you don't do it in a public, you don't display it public because that is rubbing it in people's faces. It makes them uncomfortable and is not respectful.

Just because it happens, it doesn't mean everyone wants to know about it. It also means not everyone wants to let the world know.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Im still trying to figure out why this is a big deal. Was Dorsey wearing his jersey during the encounter?

Sex is sex...unless a criminal complaint has been made...let them play. They posted to twitter, broke a team rule, sat out a game. No crime has been committed except maybe bad taste. But let first man who has not sinned cast the first stone.

Wow, embarrassing. Ashamed if this dude actually graduated from the same school I did.

Top Bottom