Pam Borton Fired UPDATED 4/7: VCU's Marlene Stollings HIRED!

Thank you, Jack.

So, Bad Gopher: is your message-board avatar a selfie or a picture of an alien from vintage TV Star Trek? If the latter, I remember that episode. If the former, well, hang in there. ;)

So, Bad Gopher: is your message-board avatar a selfie or a picture of an alien from vintage TV Star Trek? If the latter, I remember that episode. If the former, well, hang in there. ;)

The former, um, I mean latter. I used to use the Talosian keeper from "The Menagerie," but there were complaints so I switched to the Balok puppet from "The Corbomite Maneuver." :) Continuing in broadcast order, I imagine the next option would be Ruk from "What Are Little Girls Made Of?"

No offense, but candidates' sexual orientation has absolutely no relation to their ability to coach and as such has no place in this discussion.

In a perfect world that would be true. In this world it matters in recruiting. If that is your perception or reality as a coach, there are a good number of parents who will not let their daughter be coached by you.

In a perfect world that would be true. In this world it matters in recruiting. If that is your perception or reality as a coach, there are a good number of parents who will not let their daughter be coached by you.

I agree 100% with you 60% and that's pretty sad that we haven't progressed past this point yet.

Top Bottom