Other Games - September 7, 2013

Texas is getting destroyed by a pretty bad BYU team. Mack Brown may be in his last year. He looks a lot like Burgess Meredith in Rocky (or better yet in Grumpy Old Men).

Is anyone a night owl who has the Pac-12 network and wants to do some scouting of San Jose State? So far they're hanging with Stanford 7-3 in the first quarter.

BYU is just about to top 500 yards rushing against Texas. Talk about going from #15 to out of the top 25 in one week.

Is anyone a night owl who has the Pac-12 network and wants to do some scouting of San Jose State? So far they're hanging with Stanford 7-3 in the first quarter.

what the hell channel is it? I've never found it before... Now that I think about it, I think they never signed a deal with DirecTV

Wow, Kessler stares down a receiver for a pick 6, and Washington State goes into halftime at USC tied 7-7.

Well... For those of us thinking UNLV would head out there and make the Gophers look better, well...

Well... For those of us thinking UNLV would head out there and make the Gophers look better, well...

Once we exploited their weaknesses other teams took notice? Could be the Vodka talking.

SJSU spreads the field. They had a decent drive against Stanford just now, but they couldn't capitalize and settled for 3.

BTW, BYU finished off Texas. Sorry Mack Daddy Brown...

2nd one of the NIGHT. LACES OUT DAN!

USC Kicker kicks into the laces and misses a 43 yard field goal. Still 7-7 v Wash St.

Unlv looks like a train wreck right now. Hauck is likely gone after this season.

Stanford up 27-6. Fales is 15/23 for 103 yards. They have 34 yards rushing on 17 attempts but that includes the 21 yards that Fales has lost due to sacks.

Washington St. deep in USC Territory with 5 minutes left in 2nd half

10-7 Washington St with 3 minutes left in 4th

USC just threw a pick. That should be ball game. 2 minutes left...

USC stops Washington St and was about to get the ball back. But Pass Interference against USC gives Cougars a 1st down

Its a LOOK AT ME and VOTE ME FOR HEISMAN type of move. Too bad he sucks and won't play in the NFL...

he sucks? did you watch the game? he carried michigan all night against a pretty decent defense

USC just threw a pick. That should be ball game. 2 minutes left...

Just rewound that pick, and just pick that ended the first half, the QB looks at the receiver before the snap, and never takes his eyes off of him. Lil' Kiffy is gone after this year.

2013 Gophers would beat 2013 Trojans, book it.

Just rewound that pick, and just pick that ended the first half, the QB looks at the receiver before the snap, and never takes his eyes off of him. Lil' Kiffy is gone after this year.

2013 Gophers would beat 2013 Trojans, book it.

agree kiffin should be toast after this year

my favorite stat from the wsu usc game is wsu rushing 22 times for 8 yards.... and winning lol

Its a LOOK AT ME and VOTE ME FOR HEISMAN type of move. Too bad he sucks and won't play in the NFL...

With only two (scheduled) meetings remaining in the Michigan-Notre Dame series, the Wolverines will hope to make them special. And that effort was even extended to the pregame festivities Saturday, in which quarterback Devin Gardner was awarded (not chosen, my editorial)a No. 98 jersey in honor of Michigan legend Tom Harmon.

"It's difficult to say how honored I am to wear No. 98," Gardner in a press release. "You see Tom Harmon photos and prints all over our building, knowing all of the things he accomplished on the field for this program and then representing our country, and to have the opportunity to speak to his family today, it's kind of surreal. I'm extremely humbled and blessed."

I'm no meat-chicken fan, but it hardly sounds like a dick move.

After several close calls, the FCS did manage to breakthrough and win against a long time FBS team, when Nicolls State beat Western Michigan 27-23.

The two-headed monster at Northwestern, which I am now calling ColtSemen, is looking pretty tough.

he sucks? did you watch the game? he carried michigan all night against a pretty decent defense

Let me restate. He's a great college quarterback who will do special things. He has no chance to be an average NFL QB.

Top Bottom