Other Games - September 7, 2013

Navy is gonna score 50 on Indiana, and I'm loving it! I live over in Indy now, and there was SO much talk about how IU was gonna wax Navy. Yeah, OK. Northwestern on the other hand -- man, that's a GOOD football team. They're gonna compete for a B1G title...

Yep... I tend to always pull for B1G teams but I am sort of enjoying watching Indiana struggle. Mostly because they have been such a fashionable pick compared to the Gophers.

The FCS schools got two more wins today against the FBS but both need asterisks because there against former FCS programs that moved up in Massachusetts and Georgia State. Richmond/NC State and Portland St/California are a different story both are tight games as of now.

Laces OUT DAN!!!

Soutch Carolina misses an extra point due to laces being in...

The FCS schools got two more wins today against the FBS but both need asterisks because there against former FCS programs that moved up in Massachusetts and Georgia State. Richmond/NC State and Portland St/California are a different story both are tight games as of now.
James Madison up 13-7 on Akron...

NU is unstoppable vs Syracuse. 34-7 at halftime. The combination of Colter and Siemian at QB is almost impossible to defend against. Siemian is an incredibly accurate passer with a bunch of talented receivers. I have not seen Venric Mark in the game.

Mark is out. Not suited up. Northwestern still rolls.

NU is unstoppable vs Syracuse. 34-7 at halftime. The combination of Colter and Siemian at QB is almost impossible to defend against. Siemian is an incredibly accurate passer with a bunch of talented receivers. I have not seen Venric Mark in the game.

You beat them with bigger defenders who are as fast and athletic. For as much trouble as Northwestern gives everyone, they almost always lay an egg in one game a year where they get smoked. Will be interesting to see if who that happens against this year. I can't wait to see them play Nebraska again. And I may skip our game against us just to save my heart...

255 yards rushing for Navy in the 1st half. Wow...

i was the only gopherholer that was saying this before the season started but i thought and still think that NW is the second best team in the big ten only to OSU but better then both Michigan and Nebraska, and i still think/hope OSU plays in the national championship while NU plays against Stanford in the Rose, NU has 387 yards at halftime and has only allowed 154 against a Cuse team that won 8 games last year

Memorial Stadium = microwave

Indiana = butter

Navy = knife

31-14 Navy. Indiana's defense has no life.

No HD for the MN feed. Even the HD channel has a SD feed.

Colter and Siemian 22/24 and 277 yards at half. Both 11/12. I think NU is #2 in the B1G as of today.

Antwaan Randle El is god awful as a sideline reporter. He was just cheering, on the mic, for his a player to run run run...

How unprofessional.

Samford up 21-17 in 4th quarter on Arkansas. Love it Bert!

Hawai'i and Oregon St tied 14-14 at halftime. What the hell happened to Oregon St????

It's gonna be good to see Indiana come back down to Earth now...

Just saw on the crawl that Colorado is losing at home to Central Arkansas...wow. That program became a hot mess in a hurry.

Top Bottom