Other Games - September 7, 2013

3rd Red Zone turnover for Florida...

14-9 Late Miami with 6 and change left in 4th. Florida doesn't deserve to win and Miami isn't very good.

Although after so many mistakes, Florida is down 5 and still will have a chance to win. If Florida takes the lead, it's over because Miami's offense can't move the ball at all...

Florida with their 5th turn over, Miami recovers on Florida 5...

Wow, I realize it's early in the season, but much of the BT looks down. Purdue is awful -- like Tim Brewster's first year here, awful. MSU's offense is an abomination. Our game against them might end in a scoreless tie. Iowa is not a good football team, but they might be better than the above two teams. I'm interested to see how Nebraska does tonight against one of the worst teams in the country last year, because that NU defense was getting TORCHED last week. Penn St. had a tough time separating from a traditionally terrible Eastern Michigan team today. It should be a VERY interesting year in the conference...

Boise St. 14-7 over UT-Martin near the end of the 1st. Boise hasn't quite got the gears moving yet this year...

I haven't seen the stands so empty at Sparty Stadium since Jeff Smoker was smoking it up...

i saw it happen live, his helmet also came off when he got tackled so i thought is was a concussion initially, he just went back on the field wearing a brace, and Oregon is fun to watch

it is a slight MCL sprain, Urban said he could go back in the game if he needed him to but he will sit out the rest of the day

Purdue looks like the dog of the B1G. Beats Indians State 20-14. Purdue go an interception at the end to seal it.

Did you guys see

Portland St 14
California 10

Not sure what channel this is on, but I may go looking...

Georgia and South Carolina has already been a heck of a game, and it is only nearing halftime...

Northwestern doesn't take long. 1 minute and it's 7-0 over Syracuse

It is a dirty shame Northwestern can't fill their stadium with the coach they have, the style of play, and the quality of the team. You'd think Chicago would have enough college football fans in general to want to take a live look at this fun team.

Southern Miss likes to pass and Nebraska is always happy to give up big yards. This could be a good one to watch as well...

And Eric Crouch is god awful as an announcer. Way too much homerism...

Indiana is discovering they are not in an Indiana State rematch.

Indiana's defense playing like they are facing a FBS team.

Navy is up 7-0 and about to go in for another...

14-0 Navy. They are walking through Indiana so far. How big of a favorite was Indiana?

Indiana forced to repeatedly go for it on 4th down.

It is a dirty shame Northwestern can't fill their stadium with the coach they have, the style of play, and the quality of the team. You'd think Chicago would have enough college football fans in general to want to take a live look at this fun team.

Wonder if/when Brian Kelly moves to the pros, Fitzgerald would take the ND job in part because of that.

Navy interecepts it deep in their own territory. Indiana imploding...

This reminds me of some former Gopher defenses. Navy averaging about 8 yards per run...

Top Bottom