Other Bowl Games Thread - 2019 College Bowl Season Edition

It’s probably a Sconnie fan bit but let’s go with it.

Hmmm. There was a lull in his postings earlier while there was Nascar stuff on the Motor Channel. I think he is a legit SEC goofball.

Oklahoma is a joke, the big12 is a joke. No idea why the Big12 is regarded as a better conference than the Pac12

Let's see if Burrow can get 7 TDs and over 400 yards by the half.

Oklahoma is a joke, the big12 is a joke. No idea why the Big12 is regarded as a better conference than the Pac12

The Pac12 does not have much going for it right now either other than brief flashes by Oregon (Utah?).

The Pac12 does not have much going for it right now either other than brief flashes by Oregon (Utah?).

Agreed, but for some reason the Big12 seems to get propped up as a better conference. Case in point Texas being ranked after multiple losses.

Burrow is unbelievable, though. Very bright future....on a bad team.

Don’t want to take anything away from Burrow because he is clearly good....but the amount of time he has back there unbelievable and almost not even fair. This LSU team is STACKED across the board.

I am rooting for him in the NFL though. Seems like a great kid

I was going to make a smartass comment about how bad LSU's rushing is in this game (a joke because I know they've been busy passing for 12 miles). But then I looked at the halftime stats, and even that isn't terrible (only 94 yards, but 7.2 per rush). These guys are good.

This should be the end of the BigXII ever making the CFP again.

Oklahoma (previously of the disbanded Big 12) only needs 8 more touchdowns to cover the spread......

OMG. Bucks came to play tonight. Dobbins is full BEAST

Looks like it’s going to go down to the wire. Huge swings in momentum after that targeting call.

Looks like it’s going to go down to the wire. Huge swings in momentum after that targeting call.

Yes, but Clemson needed 30 yards of penalties on that first scoring drive. I think OSU has moved it more consistently but just failed to get in the end zone. OSU has been great in the 2nd half almost all year. I'm still picking OSU to pull this one out.

Watching that roughing the kicker penalty slower and for a second time, it’s hard to conceive what the Ohio State player was thinking. He didn’t lay out to try and block the kick. He didn’t really put in an effort to try and deflect the ball. He literally just ran into the kicker. Given what happened later in that series, one of the most bonehead plays I’ve seen in a while.

OSU really needs to put something together here to stem the orange tide.

Top Bottom