oops -- wrong forum

This thread seeks the approval of Mmen, but is intimidated by them and wonders what they have to do with coaching.

This thread thinks it should be allowed to die a peaceful death since it is 13 months old and the "joke" stopped being funny about 12 months ago.

This thread also wishes it could begin to approach the awesomeness that is the Golden plane thread.

This thread wishes it was Sepp Blatter.

This is my first visit to this thread.
I've found it to be quite informative and I will tell friends.

This thread is sick and tired of Moonlight telling it how to raise it's kids dammit!:rolleyes:

Senseless?

This thread shakes its head at the mere notion that it can be considered "senseless" in the light of current events highlighting the proliferation of truly senseless violence in our culture.

:(

This thread makes good sense!

:clap:

This thread is determined to cast out all the cartoon human mascots.

This thread will not friend anybody on Facebook.

Um ... not true. I was on this thread's page today and saw this:

I know we haven't talked in forever and trust me I'm not trying to start any drama with nobody. Just wanted to wish u the best with everything and hope all is well with you and your thread. I am still disappointed how everything played out and wish we could be cool again. Idk how ur going to take the msg hopefully its not bad but just wanted to wish u a happy new year and send out congrats for 522 posts and over 17,000 views. I've been well. I'm posting a lot on GH. All my problems finally got taken care of thank god. But a lot of the people on the Hole don't think so for some reason. Well idk if u will respond but best wishes for 2011 this thread.
Art

The number of stars on this thread aren't important. We just have to coach it up.

Um ... not true. I was on this thread's page today and saw this:

I know we haven't talked in forever and trust me I'm not trying to start any drama with nobody. Just wanted to wish u the best with everything and hope all is well with you and your thread. I am still disappointed how everything played out and wish we could be cool again. Idk how ur going to take the msg hopefully its not bad but just wanted to wish u a happy new year and send out congrats for 522 posts and over 17,000 views. I've been well. I'm posting a lot on GH. All my problems finally got taken care of thank god. But a lot of the people on the Hole don't think so for some reason. Well idk if u will respond but best wishes for 2011 this thread.
Art

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

But seriously... I can't believe she called the cops on him...

This thread dislikes Trevor's ex

This thread couldn't be more happy about another year of eligibility being granted.

This thread believes Stoudemire will be playing for the maroon and gold next fall in the Coliseum

This thread was mentioned on the hit television show, 30 Rock, last Thursday night.

This threads feet are so cold

This thread has actually decided to wear slippers. This thread must be an old man

This thread is angry that Jenna threw out its Montreal Alouettes poster signed by Marc Trestman.

Top Bottom