oops -- wrong forum

It was announced today that this thread has been suspended for the first five games of next year. Many "experts" believe this thread will declare for the NFL draft and, most likely, get taken by the Vikings message board early in the 1st round.

It was announced today that this thread has been suspended for the first five games of next year. Many "experts" believe this thread will declare for the NFL draft and, most likely, get taken by the Vikings message board early in the 1st round.

It's gonna suck seeing this thread in LA in a year or two.

This thread cooked a grilled cheese sandwich

and managed to burn one side of the bread. At least the cheese was melted well.

This thread continues to have arguments about who is better or worse, Mason or Brewster. In all actuality, this thread would rather move to the future.

This thread is amazed that it has lived to 2011. And that it can visit the pig in Minneapolis!

I like tats!! Great big ones!!!!! they bounce and jiggle!! OOOOPPS I think I was thinking of something else!!

Sorry!!!

I like tats!! Great big ones!!!!! they bounce and jiggle!! OOOOPPS I think I was thinking of something else!!

Sorry!!!

Haugy#33: You caught your mistake just in the nip of time!!!!!!

Sorry!!!

great big jiggly bouncy tat, but I paid for it

should have gotten a gopher instead though

Attachments

• tattoo.jpg
    tattoo.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 22

Does this thread have any vested interest in a bowl game?

This thread is disappointed that no one wished it a happy 1st birthday last month.

As evidence of it's recruiting ability, this thread is considering bringing Devoe Joseph and Adam Robinson along with it to Eugene, Oregon....;)

Just wanted to be #500 and say I have not read a single one of the first 499 posts.

Just wanted to be #500 and say I have not read a single one of the first 499 posts.

MaxyJR1...That is too bad. You have missed out on the most humerous fiction in the History of Western Civilization.

Don't know the movie, but is anyone else bugged when Mike Grimm Pronounces Wendy's like Windy's during bball games?

This thread's momma is going to be contacting Myron at 3:00 in the morning if it's not treated fairly

This thread knows it is difficult to be hosted on "old school" message board sites like the GopherHole. It is not mad enough to quit in the middle of the season, however......

I would like to announce that I have just withdrawn my candidacy for the position of Head Football Coach at Texas State University.

This thread would like to send text messages to potential recruits, but it might be linked to Mike Leach and Texas Tech, and hence be subject to 2 years of probation on GopherHole.

Top Bottom