***OFFICIAL wisconsin AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Football and basketball series both tied. Uff da. We had such huge leads.

Willis just a bit outside on that one.

Would be a real feather in the cap for Johnson in his first season to knock off a ranked badgers squad and give us a solid shot at finishing with a .500 record! But the only way the gophers truly exceed my expectations tonight is where Ben Johnson dupes Gard by feinting a left hook in the hand shake line before smiling as he pats losing head coach on the back

Would be a real feather in the cap for Johnson in his first season to knock off a ranked badgers squad and give us a solid shot at finishing with a .500 record! But the only way the gophers truly exceed my expectations tonight is where Ben Johnson dupes Gard by feinting a left hook in the hand shake line before smiling as he pats losing head coach on the back
PSYCH!

Make JB the designated shooter. Everyone else play tough defense.

Not a fan of Loewe's shot in that situation. And also Dinkison's.

I believe it this time.
I wish I did. The Administration is always looking to bring down Men's Athletics. The rogue attitude of the EEOA regarding MBB & CFB is evidence of that.

I wish I did. The Administration is always looking to bring down Men's Athletics. The rogue attitude of the EEOA regarding MBB & CFB is evidence of that.

Huh? That was 5+ years ago. Gabel is all-in on the big sports.

Almost got in a full minute before more commercials.

Why don't they double team when the ball goes to the post? They're getting devoured.

Top Bottom