***OFFICIAL wisconsin AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Battle came out while hot with 8 minutes left in the first and hasn’t had a shot since. I’d like to see Johnson ride the hot hand while there is one. We aren’t deep enough to risk not punishing a team until they figure out how to stop it.

The unchecked ability to "subpeona" any student to testify in an investigation. Seth Green was cleared of bring in the vicinity of the football scandal and they still threatened to take disciplinary action against him.

Again that was in 2016. What do you have from recent times?

Team Stats
Game Stats
Wisconsin
Minnesota
Points3836
FG15-2714-27
FG%55.651.9
3P3-84-13
3P%37.530.8
FT5-74-5
FT%71.480.0
Rebounds179
Offensive Rebounds41
Defensive Rebounds138
Ties33
Lead Changes22
Time with Lead5:2310:38
Lead % of Game26.953.2
Last Lead25-24
Last Lead: Time7:02 (1st)
Largest Lead56
Largest Lead: Score38-3316-10
Largest Lead: Time0:29 (1st)13:26 (1st)
Assists914
Turnovers42
Bench Points64
Blocks03
On Court Points2631
Fastbreak Points00
Steals00
Points off Turnovers34
Points in the Paint2412
Second Chance Points73
Personal Fouls58
Technical Fouls00
Possessions3030
I like how shitsconsin's "last lead and Lead time" are blank.

Okay, Hummel needs to start watching without expecting Wisconsin to get every call.
My comment just before game time:

"Robbie Hummel...I anticipate a slobbering love affair over Wisconsin no matter what may be happening on the floor at the time."

Down 2 but seems hard to sustain unless defense gets better. Too many easy buckets inside.

Battle came out while hot with 8 minutes left in the first and hasn’t had a shot since. I’d like to see Johnson ride the hot hand while there is one. We aren’t deep enough to risk not punishing a team until they figure out how to stop it.
Didn't help he was on bench/sidelines for a 5 minute stretch.

Down 2 but seems hard to sustain unless defense gets better. Too many easy buckets inside.
We have zero defense inside. NOTHING

We don't seem to want to double much, so it's one on one, and that's all she wrote.

Again that was in 2016. What do you have from recent times?
Any recruit doesn't need "recent info". 5-6 years is still recent enough for them. They know going to the U means they run the risk of the EEOA Spanish Inquisition. Going to Wisconsin, or elsewhere, is easier than being close to the toxic splash of the conflict between Administration and Athletics. If we were 10-12 years out the recency bias would be moot, but we are not generationaly withdrawn from those events and Administration knows enough to implant these stories in each generation of students.

Hopefully Gophers can shake their 2nd half problems and upset the Badgers.

I know I should be a bigger man, but I just have a real dislike for kids that grow up in Minnesota then go play for Wisconsin.

Well, hopefully Ben can do something about that.

Well played and clean game. Gophers playing well although they're getting eaten up inside again. We have a chance here but we'll have to do something to limit the inside points.

They do seem to be attacking Curry down low a lot, maybe due to our limited post depth and that foul that Curry picked up early on. Curry is still only at one foul though I think.

Any recruit doesn't need "recent info". 5-6 years is still recent enough for them. They know going to the U means they run the risk of the EEOA Spanish Inquisition. Going to Wisconsin, or elsewhere, is easier than being close to the toxic splash of the conflict between Administration and Athletics. If we were 10-12 years out the recency bias would be moot, but we are not generationaly withdrawn from those events and Administration knows enough to implant these stories in each generation of students.

Pretty sure Antoine Winfield went on to win a Super Bowl after that fiasco. I'm sure recruits think about that and him being an All-American rather than what happened in 2016

Finally called the chicken wing...3rd or 4th time was the charm

Top Bottom