***OFFICIAL wisconsin AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Side note, for those without 2 tvs in the living room. Xavier and Providence are playing an all timer on CBSSN. Going to 3ot on a prayer 3 in 2ot

Gophs are getting some calls in their favor. Need to take advantage.

Side note, for those without 2 tvs in the living room. Xavier and Providence are playing an all timer on CBSSN. Going to 3ot on a prayer 3 in 2ot

I've got it on TV #2. I'm trying to figure out why anyone would want to play in Providence's whackass arena. Leaky roof and a floor that "sweats" because there is a sheet of ice underneath for the AHL team that plays there.

Pretty sure Antoine Winfield went on to win a Super Bowl after that fiasco. I'm sure recruits think about that and him being an All-American rather than what happened in 2016
Pretty sure they compare Super Bowl winners from other schools and then look at the numbers. Why are ours smaller than Wisconsin, Iowa, NDSU and other regional schools? Which school gives them the path of least resistance to achieving those dreams?

Pretty sure they compare Super Bowl winners from other schools and then look at the numbers. Why are ours smaller than Wisconsin, Iowa, NDSU and other regional schools? Which school gives them the path of least resistance to achieving those dreams?

Um, because those programs have been better for two decades???

It's going to take a special performance to get this W.

This random gopher football argument mixed into the game thread has drunk-ish me struggling.

I've got it on TV #2. I'm trying to figure out why anyone would want to play in Providence's whackass arena. Leaky roof and a floor that "sweats" because there is a sheet of ice underneath for the AHL team that plays there.
The old Providence Civic Center

Winnis!!! We need to have a discussion.

Wahl's second offensive foul bodying Curry?

Wahl trying a variation of the nut shot and get called for it.m

Top Bottom