***OFFICIAL wisconsin AT MINNESOTA BT WEST TITLE, AXE GAME IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Fingers crossed for the big guy, but doesn't look good

Is it just my tv or is it hard to hear the announcers? So much background noise

Yikes. Two major injuries to start hhe game. This is getting rough. What exactly happened to him?

Interesting spot for a time out, after an injury and commercial break

Fleck made a mistake not going for it on fourth and two - showed lack of confidence. We might have scored in a few more plays or picked up a close field goal. Instead, Wisconsin is set up for a long drive to tie the score and change momentum.

Good first quarter, now we need a stop

Wisconsin getting some first downs here. Bummer.
Hopefully we can get a stop or a nice turnover now.

Questionable call mainly bc of the wind depending on how much that element is a factor.

Agree w statements that confidence has been shown in that spot before also.

Why would P.J. punt from Wisconsin 35? Can someone explain?

Disappointed we weren’t more aggressive on 2nd and 3rd down on their 35 yd line. We have to keep our feet on these guys throats. I was hoping for a wildcat pass on 3rd down. Perfect time to do that.

Wisconsin getting some first downs here. Bummer.
Hopefully we can get a stop or a nice turnover now.
The Faalele injury seems to have taken some of the confidence from the squad. PJ needs to rally the team and NOW.

Disappointed we weren’t more aggressive on 2nd and 3rd down on their 35 yd line. We have to keep our feet on these guys throats. I was hoping for a wildcat pass on 3rd down. Perfect time to do that.
agreed. I don’t know what that end of series was all about.

Yikes. Two major injuries to start hhe game. This is getting rough. What exactly happened to him?
oh dear god, now three major injuries, although Martin is back in. Oliver hurt

Oliver's knee gets injured from friendly fire.

Ugh.

Hopefully not bad.
A free timeout for Wisconsin to think about going for it on 4th and 2 on the 37. I expect they go for it.

PJ also turned conservative against Penn State. I don't think he's that aggressive, at this point in his career. Hopefully that changes

I think Oliver will be back. It didn’t look serious. Looked like the helmet hit his shin or kneecap, hopefully can shake it off.

Compare the decisions at the same point on the field. Wisconsin goes for it and we punt.....

Fleck made a mistake not going for it on fourth and two - showed lack of confidence. We might have scored in a few more plays or picked up a close field goal. Instead, Wisconsin is set up for a long drive to tie the score and change momentum.
Or we don't get it and it's 7-3 right now. Good call, PJ.

Top Bottom