***OFFICIAL wisconsin AT MINNESOTA BATTLE FOR THE AXE IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

This offense should avoid the red zone at all costs cause they just go into a shell. Something bad might happen. Just keep kicking fields goals in the red zone PJ and see how that works out for you.

Don't you remember how well the Iowa game turned out?

I seriously don’t think he’s the one calling the plays inside the red zone or at least he’s being strongly suggested as to what to call inside the 20.
You really think Fleck is calling plays? I've seen zero indicated of that.

Thank god another kickoff between commercials. I guess I can stop posting this because it won't change. I'll just watch Expedition Unknown during commericals.

What’s our strategy, kick 7 FGs to win 21-20? Hell, we might not get 7 possessions.

As for the game, our turn for a break, need a big one. As for the TV coverage, NFL level commercials 🙄. Seriously, hardly watchable

Hard to watch this offense in the Red Zone. Two straight off tackle dive plays followed by a back shoulder fade route. It’s all too predictable.

Depending how this game is during the 3rd, Im slowly becoming less of a PJ fan. :-(

If we get a stop here, we have just enough time to score before half time.

The offense is much more conservative/predictable than it was under Ciarocca though.
I think Ciarocca had a level of trust or maybe leeway given all the years they were together. I am simply guessing though. Plus Ciarocca had much better WR’sz

Top Bottom