***OFFICIAL wisconsin AT MINNESOTA BATTLE FOR THE AXE IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Morgan has had some good games in his career. But I would not say he is a good quarterback (for a B1G team). Fleck has made it clear that TM will be the QB for as long as TM wants to be. So we're just going to have to accept another middling season record and a mediocre bowl. At some point, Fleck will have to start making the tough decisions regarding his players and his coaches that would warrant the salary he is getting. It just won't be this year.

pretty typical game with Wisconsin. Trade field goals early, then they proceed to kick our ass.
You guys need other things to do on Saturdays to take away all this stress I’m reading, of course Wisconsin was going to win today, accept it and you can have serenity this Thanksgiving weekend 👍🏻

The defense is up, playing strong, but the offense is cautious, too careful. It's always dangerous to throw in the flat close to your own goal line: so, a pick six. When we were 4th and 4 in the red zone, why not go for it? This game isn't likely to be decided by field goals. Down 10-3 now, could get much worse if the offense doesn't open up, but because of the interception, Sanford/Fleck may go into a shell.

If we're going to score, it's going to be via pass.

Does TM4 ever take anyone with him when he fakes keeping the ball?

Morgan has had some good games in his career. But I would not say he is a good quarterback (for a B1G team). Fleck has made it clear that TM will be the QB for as long as TM wants to be. So we're just have to accept another middling season record and a mediocre bowl. At some point, Fleck will have to start making the tough decisions regarding his players and his coaches that would warrant the salary he is getting. It just won't be this year.
Morgan didn’t walk for Senior day, so he’ll probably be back.

Top Bottom