***OFFICIAL USC AT MINNESOTA MAROON AND GOLD BATTLE IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Wow, I've never seen a true freshman flash like this Perish kid... He's gonna be a first rounder in 4 years.

I just have to chuckle with the yeah let’s not rush 3 crowd. I’m sorry. I’ll leave that alone after this post but you guys are such knuckleheads.

Fleck bringing back the last second field goal timeout. That used to be automatic in the pros but it feels like we see it less these days.

Wait! We took a timeout with under 30 seconds left in the half?

Perich should not leave the field the rest of the year. May be Gophers’ best defender tonight.

Is it because USC takes so many other penalties that they are allowed to hold so often on the OL?

I hated everything about that possession
I mean I got what they were doing trying to get one first down so USC wouldn’t get the ball back. But then unfortuantely they got the ball back in another way. But yeah I would’ve liked them to go tempo like most of us and just let Brosmer cook.

That half could have needed better. Could have had a chance to take a 2 or 3 score lead after the first possession in the second half and instead it’s tied.

What's up with Mangham? USC struggles with physical runners, let's get him some carries. Looked like a freight train on his one run against Michigan before he hurt himself

Frustrating series of events at the end of the half obviously. Taylor so irresponsible not having two hands on the ball and not knowing when to go down. Blatant hold in front of the head official that isn’t called. Their kicker nails a career long 54 yarder into a swirling wind. Argh.

But hey, if you told me 10-10 at half I’d take it. I’m nervous because they’re running the ball VERY effectively, but so is MN. You’d obviously put $$ on their offense vs. MN, but who knows.

Top Bottom