***OFFICIAL USC AT MINNESOTA MAROON AND GOLD BATTLE IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Actually they have been all over weapon celebrations this year
Understand. They must have seen it in real time and made more sense. I trust the officials on that one because I wasn't close enough to see more than lifting his jersey. Unless my old ass can't figure out that's what it means. They are smarter than I am.

Yeah, you fucking puss boys who thought 3 needed time suck on that. At some point, you guys will realize that you’re the problem not the solution with gophers football fuck yes let’s go.
Correct! All the "Hey, dont play 3 too much cuz if he makes freshman mistakes his self-confidence will be ruined forever and he will be destroyed as a player and human being due to his making freshman mistakes!" What a LOSER attitude, and I can promise you #3 doesn't think that way!

Correct! All the "Hey, dont play 3 too much cuz if he makes freshman mistakes his self-confidence will be ruined forever and he will be destroyed as a player and human being due to his making freshman mistakes!" What a LOSER attitude, and I can promise you #3 doesn't think that way!
How many times you have to post the same thing?

I don’t recall anyone arguing against him playing more.

Top Bottom