Official Signing Day Thread

Schuster must be out too. Not showing up on the 247 link. And that's why McCoy came on late. He was waiting for Schuster to make up his mind.

Agree that these guys could possible re-commit later, but that doesn't seem to be Fleck's style. He wants you all in and early, and if not, he'll wish you luck and move on.
You can do that with 3star players but you better find room for these kids that a 4star players. Especially is the one is the best recruit in your class.

Of teams in the Big Ten ahead of the Gophers in recruiting rankings -Michigan, Penn State, and Iowa do have not sign players yet in the early NSD. Wisconsin and Nebraska do. (FIFY)

The Gophers have the most committed players signed. They may leave a spot open for Dickerson.

PJ Fleck wants to go full throttle into the 2021 Recruiting Class and beyond.

Last edited:

Unnecessary Roughness is the correct reference for football recruiting visits

The Program has another good FB recruiting scene right at the beginning where the 5 Star RB shows up to campus and the band / cheerleaders are all waiting for him and then he is sent off to your campus with Halle Barry. Also, not football but Blue Chips is also solid in terms of players asking for the💰

Schuster and Dickerson are different West and Mountain time zones. Schuster is expected to sign. Dickerson I assume will as well.

(Without editing the whole post Dickerson would be Central time zone.)

Schuster and Dickerson are different West and Mountain time zones. Schuster is expected to sign. Dickerson I assume will as well.
dickerson has already said he's waiting

All I know about the class is that we got a Dino signed......other than gyro's at venues, I believe it's been a good 30+ years since this market has had a Dino.

Ciccarelli......Gyro's......Dino from The Flintstones.....I'm all for having more Dino's!

dickerson has already said he's waiting
I’m hearing from a trusted source that about 2 hours following last weekend’s victory over Nebraska, a bag man showed up at Dickerson’s house. The thought was that losing him to an out-of-state competitor this week would send Nebraska into an unrecoverable tailspin, recruiting-wise (insert joke here about how they’re already there…but I digress). Aside from the cash in hand, promises were made of employment opportunities for his immediate family/extended relatives.

Anyway, Dickerson’s dad **didn’t** accept it, and instead called the authorities and notified the NCAA(!)…and that’s where things got real messy. Dickerson is being advised not to sign at this moment because it could potentially place his eligibility in jeopardy because of the on-going investigation (he can’t sign without the investigation completing, which will be sometime in late Jan/early February). He did nothing wrong here, and nobody seriously thinks he won’t be wearing the maroon and gold someday…but the big story about to hit ESPN within the next 24-48 hours is that Nebraska was caught red-handed. How many administration officials get canned? Does Frost weather this storm? What does it mean for their recruits?

All of this was, of course, completely made up. But a guy can dream, right?

Row the Boat, Ski-U-Mah, Go Gophers!

Schuster must be out too. Not showing up on the 247 link. And that's why McCoy came on late. He was waiting for Schuster to make up his mind.

Agree that these guys could possible re-commit later, but that doesn't seem to be Fleck's style. He wants you all in and early, and if not, he'll wish you luck and move on.
You’re jumping to too many conclusions. I doubt Fleck just moved on from Dickerson. We saw with Nolan Edmonds and MJ Anderson that Fleck can be patient and make sure guys are making the best choice.

I’m hearing from a trusted source that about 2 hours following last weekend’s victory over Nebraska, a bag man showed up at Dickerson’s house. The thought was that losing him to an out-of-state competitor this week would send Nebraska into an unrecoverable tailspin, recruiting-wise (insert joke here about how they’re already there…but I digress). Aside from the cash in hand, promises were made of employment opportunities for his immediate family/extended relatives.

Anyway, Dickerson’s dad **didn’t** accept it, and instead called the authorities and notified the NCAA(!)…and that’s where things got real messy. Dickerson is being advised not to sign at this moment because it could potentially place his eligibility in jeopardy because of the on-going investigation (he can’t sign without the investigation completing, which will be sometime in late Jan/early February). He did nothing wrong here, and nobody seriously thinks he won’t be wearing the maroon and gold someday…but the big story about to hit ESPN within the next 24-48 hours is that Nebraska was caught red-handed. How many administration officials get canned? Does Frost weather this storm? What does it mean for their recruits?

How awesome would that be?? Could kick Nebraska out of the conference. Dream come true. Oh well

You’re jumping to too many conclusions. I doubt Fleck just moved on from Dickerson. We saw with Nolan Edmonds and MJ Anderson that Fleck can be patient and make sure guys are making the best choice.
Bolded: of course, that's what I do. It's a message board, that's half the reason it exists.

Of teams in the Big Ten ahead of the Gophers in recruiting rankings -Michigan, Penn State, and Iowa do not sign players in the early NSD. Wisconsin and Nebraska do.

The Gophers have the most committed players signed. They may leave a spot open for Dickerson.

PJ Fleck wants to go full throttle into the 202 Recruiting Class and beyond.

I see Mich & Iowa have some signed players (about half the commits)

Of note and interest Hood has NOT signed to Mich as of this posting...just sayin'

You got me there for a moment!

16 posts a day? Are you sure? It seems more like 16 posts an hour.
Always makes me chuckle, the people who get weirded out/can't comprehend/dislike the volume. Meh

Did he come down chimney?

Like to see a couple more offensive linemen to fill out class. That plus Dickerson and I'd be thrilled.

I want to know where they got this M made.
View attachment 10873
With an old piece of plywood, some paint, masking tape, saw, and an ounce of talent, anyone can make one...go for it!
A long time ago I put the "M" on the side of my fish house. Stenciled it up all nice...I was proud. Then my friends as a joke altered it and put a small "s." to the lower right of it - the old 1980s-90s logo for Gopher womens' athletics. Bastards.

Always makes me chuckle, the people who get weirded out/can't comprehend/dislike the volume. Meh
It doesn't bother me as much as others, but you DO post a LOT. You're like the guy at the bar that won't let anyone else get a word in edge-wise.

Hmm. That would seem more like if I somehow prevented other people's posts from appearing.

Whatever. I have a lot to say. A lot to be wrong about. LOL

Top Bottom