Official Siena-MN Game Thread

Dboy, are you even watching this game? We wouldn't even be close without Hoffarber tonight, he's playing PG because no one else can, hitting some 3's, runnin the offense...dboy, you really can't be ragging on him tonight. I know you pretty much hate him for some reason or another, but Tubby isn't taking him out, playing him like 18 min in that half for SOME reason?

I raise the average because I am 66 and drinking beer.

they are shooting the lights out. theres no way they can keep that up all game long.

Sienna 34 Gophers 33 at halftime

Sampson 8, Mbakwe 6, Hoffarber 6, Hollins 5, Armelin 4, Nolen 2, Iverson 1, Williams 1

Rebound leaders: Mbakwe 5, Hoffarber 4, Iverson 4

Assists: Hoffarber 5, Nolen 2

Fouls: Nolen 2, Mbakwe, Hoffarber, Sampson, Ahanmisi, Hollins with 1 each

CrowLipsState this isn't. These types of games will serve these boys well. Siena looks good.

I always feel a bit odd drinking while watching something on my laptop.

I don't, I am good at multi-tasking especially when one of the tasks is drinking beer. With beer, anything is possible.

1st half summary: Siena caught fire to begin the game, Gophs came back. Nothing to worry about imo, I fully expect the gophs to win 10.

Originally Posted by Jeshurun View Post

Hard on the laptop when you fall asleep.

Siena isn't a hack team. They've been to the tourney the past 2 years and will probably be there again this year. We need to make way better passes and stop going for stupid alley oops.

I think our student section is a little off key. Plenty of time to work on that before the Big Ten season I guess...

Thank you Hoff. We needed that badly.

We better start playing some better d

If only the football team showed that much dedication going after the ball.

time to take the lead with a score here. Smart shot.

Yes nice feed to Colt

Hollins is a player. I like him and Chip. Fun to see.

I feel badly for the managers. They're going to be rebounding A LOT of freethrows the next few days.

Wow. Hollins is quickly becoming one of my favorite Gophers.

Hollins really looks poised out there. Is this a mirage????

HOLLINS LIGHTING IT UP!!!!! al finally playing that role of true PG we all love

Remember that this is player that Hollins was expected to be...i.e. not much of a shot creator but definitely able to hit the outside shot. Glad to see him already owning it.

Top Bottom