Official Siena-MN Game Thread

Bad shots and bad passing decisions. Honestly, could be down by more at this point.

We're ragging on Hoffarber?

I honestly wish Nolen would start skipping class again because we're SO much better without him.

Trevor needs to be locked in the gym until he can make 5 FT's in a row.

Mavrick is a bit of role model in my family. If he can get a scholarship at a major division 1 school, anything is possible. He's someone who my uncordinated, unathletic nephew can look up to.

Having to play Ahanmisi instead of Joesph is the difference in this deficit and I'm not hating on Maverick.

Wow Elliot Elliason (spelling) is a bean pole...he needs to take Mo's extra 50+ pounds

I guess we know what the "d" in dboy stands for..."Distribute". :)

Chip is fired up and playing well. He is definitely going to be a solid player for us.

for those blake doubters, DBOY ahem... 6 points, 4 assists, 2 steals, 2 rebounds, 0 turnovers, and the game is 1/4 done? how to you explain that?

so during this banner run of hoff, we must be up by what? 20?

Laptop in one hand, beer can and typing finger in the other, this is not easy.

Mavrick is a bit of role model in my family. If he can get a scholarship at a major division 1 school, anything is possible. He's someone who my uncordinated, unathletic nephew can look up to.

Not to over-react to what I hope is sarcasm, but I don't get all the Maverick hate. He's obviously never going to be great, but I don't see much difference between him and Cobbs. Cobbs was a mediocre back-up Big 10 PG. I think Maverick can be the same. What's wrong with that from your 12th scholarship? Whatever the case, taking unnecessary shots at a freshman who's played 2 games isn't funny.

Can I update my predict the score?

Hoping Siena tires out. They look good.

I get the sense that the average age of the posters in this thread is 16 or 17.

Great job of containing Rossiter so far, who is arguably Siena's best player. If we can keep Jackson in check in the second half then we should definitely win. The second part of the first half is probably closer to what we should expect going forward.

Top Bottom