Official SEC Cham...I mean CFP Championship Game Thread.

Due to where I usually watch the games I don’t hear the announcers.
Fowler and herbstriet are brutal as hell. Not sure they know what is happening during the game half the time

There's been 40 calls on Georgia. Nothing on Bama. They flat out gave that TD to Bama. Not a fumble to start with, missed blatant hold and ridiculous push off by TE on TD.

F ridiculous.
That was pretty clearly a fumble. He didn’t have the ball when his arm started forward.

Next time people are ripping the gophers for too slow in the second half consider Alabama down 8 in the national title game ran 2 plays in between 2:35 and 1:14 on the game clock

Why not use the penalty to get half the distance on a 2 point conversion attempt?
Because their offense is shitty and their defense is the best in college football so they’d rather be up 8 than 50/50 up 7 or 9

Refs obviously parlayed their first half Bama cheating with a 2nd half comeback by UGA.

Bastards.

Different game if Bama doesn't have their top 2 WR out but that was some bad coaching - Bama collecting timeouts end of first half, Bama kicking FG down 4, Georgia not taking the roughing to go for 2, Bama just taking deep shots at the end after letting play clock down to 12

Thought officiating was ok. Missed the push off by the Bama tight end and they obviously weren't going call holding (both teams), but thought it didn't affect game greatly. 54 of Georgia could have gotten 2 late hit penalties diving on people after the whistle on the last drive.

Didn't think Young looked like a Heisman Trophy winner. Part of it obviously the GA defense but pretty easy to look great when you're surrounded by the talent around him at Bama.

I just wish PJ could get one kid like Jordan Davis on the DL or Nakobe Dean at LB. A player like that in maroon and gold would be fun to watch.

I just wish PJ could get one kid like Jordan Davis on the DL or Nakobe Dean at LB. A player like that in maroon and gold would be fun to watch.

Well, we don't have the budgets to pay the players like they do down there.

Refs obviously parlayed their first half Bama cheating with a 2nd half comeback by UGA.

Bastards.
What game did you watch? I’d like to see the replay of whatever one that was.

Been a long 41 years for Georgia fans.

I went to the Sugar Bowls in '76, '81, and '82...didn't go to the one where we got the Natty in '80. Bad decision.

Lot's of fun on Bourbon Street. Good times.

Can't beat the Georgia QB story, love seeing a guy like that win. Never gave up on his dream.
Moment of silence for all the guys who never gave up their dream and yet never attained it.

Didn't think Young looked like a Heisman Trophy winner. Part of it obviously the GA defense but pretty easy to look great when you're surrounded by the talent around him at Bama.
Yeah, but think of how bad CJ Stroud would look without his best two WRs.

:)

Recommend having an actual half time show next year. Just awful this year. Who even watches music videos anymore?

Top Bottom