Official SEC Cham...I mean CFP Championship Game Thread.

Why is this game in Indy? Its bad enough the BIG championship is played there - i was at the BIG championship a few years ago - there is nothing near Lucas Oil - gotta walk about a mile to get back near downtown bars

The game is fn boring.
Trying to think of a single thing compelling enough to watch the second half.

I never felt like Katy Perry was "gone".....but that bad song and silly video makes me think that we won't see much of her outside of the tabloids in the next ten years.

I never felt like Katy Perry was "gone".....but that bad song and silly video makes me think that we won't see much of her outside of the tabloids in the next ten years.
I left right away to go take a shower. Ain’t got time for that.

If the Georgia DB doesn’t just fall down after the INT, he probably at least gets them in FG range.

Watchin at the Midway Saloon some of you remember it as Christiansen Bar.

Watching this game makes you realize how down college football is this year.
these are by far the best two teams.

2020 Alabama and 2019 lsu probably beats both by 30+

there may have been 3 teams in 2019 that beats these two by 30+

Watching this game makes you realize how down college football is this year.
these are by far the best two teams.

2020 Alabama and 2019 lsu probably beats both by 30+

there may have been 3 teams in 2019 that beats these two by 30+
Pretty blah game. I agree with you. Rebuilding Alabama vs offense deficient Georgia. tOSU is the best team I’ve seen this year.

Nick Saban does NOT read threads in This Place. Kicking field goals is for losers

Amazing how much Cook for GA. runs like his brother. I wonder if he gets hurt as often as Delvin ?

way to yell at your qb kirby he looks scared as shit will be surprised if he can lead a comeback

This is the worst officiated game I've ever seen. Embarrassing.

The officials must have bet a bunch on bama.

1st half was a snoozefest, 2nd half has been fun. At least it is a competitive game.

This is the worst officiated game I've ever seen. Embarrassing.

The officials must have bet a bunch on bama.
What calls specifically

Other than lack of holding I think they’ve been pretty good

James Cook already blocks better than his brother but could not get the edge for 2.

What calls specifically

Other than lack of holding I think they’ve been pretty good
There's been 40 calls on Georgia. Nothing on Bama. They flat out gave that TD to Bama. Not a fumble to start with, missed blatant hold and ridiculous push off by TE on TD.

F ridiculous.

There's been 40 calls on Georgia. Nothing on Bama. They flat out gave that TD to Bama. Not a fumble to start with, missed blatant hold and ridiculous push off by TE on TD.

F ridiculous.
Could have gotten the TE for spiking the ball after the TD but didn't call it. Didn't matter since they missed on the 2pt but had they made it....

Could have gotten the TE for spiking the ball after the TD but didn't call it. Didn't matter since they missed on the 2pt but had they made it....
The TE shoved the DB into Illinois before catching the TD.

Top Bottom