***OFFICIAL SAINT JOHN'S AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Reggie is one tough dude. Just wish he would extend his arm when shooting the ball.

Night and day from last year. This is a real fun team to watch, I am guessing 20 wins. They have a lot of length and can get up down the court. This is my first game watching them but I am thoroughly impressed. McBrayer looks like a different player.

Dupree has put on a few lbs, and his confidence is showing compared to last year.

Night and day from last year. This is a real fun team to watch, I am guessing 20 wins. They have a lot of length and can get up down the court. This is my first game watching them but I am thoroughly impressed. McBrayer looks like a different player.

Agreed on 20 wins, they will be the surprise team in the Big Ten this year.

This game isn't over if they don't cover him at the top.

Why is the score keeper having such a hard time??

I love Murphy, but sometimes he's just lackadaisical. He needs to get a bit more fired up! Mason needs to show up too.

Do the refs know that there is no continuation in college basketball?

Agree with everything you're saying, first time watching as well. Testing the mental fortitude tonight... gotta hang on somehow

Why is the score keeper having such a hard time??

Like the Captain obvious announcer who tells us for the 3rd time how the block/charge is the most difficult call in BB. I am more optimistic after watching them tonight. Glad I kept my season tickets.

There will be some ups and downs but this team is very fun to watch.

Keep pushing boys. Force the red men on their heels.

We could use some Lovett on this team..but I'll take a Coffey instead

Ugly game the first ten minutes, very pretty ever since.

Great dagger by Mason. That shot didn't happen often last year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom