***OFFICIAL SAINT JOHN'S AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Damn. Glad to have a strong drink of Coffey.

Coffey! Wow, what a spark. My stream must be a minute behind everyone else.

Amir, loved watching your father play for us, now love watching you.. what a pleasure! Amir will go down as one of the best ever to wear Maroon and Gold!

Coffey is playing better than I ever saw him play in HS right now. He is legitimately doing everything right now. This is fun to watch.

Coffey is for real, this is the kind of guy we really needed to get!

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Coffee, he doesn't look freshman, looks very seasoned.

Teams taking turns being dominant. Gophers need to keep the momentum.

A few more games like this and The Barn will be rocking once again.

Just got to sit down and watch the past 10 minutes. Coffey is beyond good! This team...has a completely different "feel" to the past 2 years. I'm hopeful for a fun season.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Fun to watch! It's nice we have figured out transition game finally.. or we finally have players to do that!!

I think Dupree may have gotten hit in the Adam's apple

Nice to see the Gophers make adjustments to St Johns athleticism.

This is such a different team from last year! Everyone contributing! Fun to watch

Gophers up 10 at halftime after looking awful the first 10 min. Murphy has only played 2 min. Hell of a finish to the first half.

Springs just doesn't seem to fit this team. His wild shooting isn't earning him much time off the bench.

We're on something like a 32-9 run in the last 10 or 15 minutes

What's with the rolled down waistbands? Looks horrible. I'm sure the U can get them shorts at any measurements the players need.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

11 assists to 1 turnover for the Gophers in the first half. Got outrebounded 30-22 though.

Barn is half full, too bad. This is a much better team this year. Coffey has really stepped it up this game. The first 3 games, he looked decent, but wasn't there yet, finishes around rim were weak. Today he looks like an upper class man. Finishing much stronger.

11 assists to 1 turnover for the Gophers in the first half. Got outrebounded 30-22 though.

To an extent you can get outrebounded having only one turnover. That said I didn't expect to see minus 8 in rebounds at the half.

Man... with a body like Lynch's, if only he could get some more offensive consistency. He could do so much damage in the B10.

Reggie Lynch brought his lunch pail to work tonight

What's with the rolled down waistbands? Looks horrible. I'm sure the U can get them shorts at any measurements the players need.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Seems like that's a new style or something, I don't get it

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom