***OFFICIAL RHODE ISLAND AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

It's a FCS team and it's been sloggy at times but this team is a lot better than last year.

It's better on defense, better at QB, and almost-beating UNC should have been seen as improvement and not a crisis.
Last week we got caught up in the fact that the rest of the B1G was hammering cupcakes for the most part and we were playing a solid Power 4 team.

Still concerning the line is not getting any type of push

Sieh looks more dynamic than Nubin.... idk if there is something different going on in practice

Ok, the FG there is nothing but stupid. Keep your young QB out there and your backups and get them as many reps as you can. Save the Kesich confidence argument. Has no bearing on his next pressure kick.

if NCAA '25 taught me anything it's that we need to run the end-around to Sieh Bangura about 30 times a game, including all key spots
The Tyler Williams end-around worked wonders for me. that and wheel routes with Darius and putting Tyler on a fade route from the slot

Late in the 3rd quarter and we have more pass attempts then rush attempts (30-29).

It’s a start 😂. The backup QB is even getting some work…what is going on here. Brosmer having a fantastic day

Definitely better this week. Getting your backup QB significant time as well as other backups is how it should be in a game like this. This team definitely still has a ways to go, mainly on offense.

Gophers have shown the ability to pass the ball against this level of competition but the running game has been horrendous again.

2.4 ypr rush against UNC
2.5 ypr rush today.

Need to clean that up.

I want a shutout in return for our guarantee check. None of this allowing a TD with a minute left shit.

it's kinda funny how they are talking about the "learning curve" of going from a complex system of codes to just talking

Top Bottom