***OFFICIAL RHODE ISLAND AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Just following the Gamecast on ESPN, but Fleck has gone away from one pattern and while he's put in the 2nd-string QB in blow-outs in the past, it's usually been just to hand off. He's got his foot on the gas today.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is what they call A PUNT RETURN.

Koi looks good
Lindsey looks promising
Brosmer with an A level day
Taylor working his way back to speed
Shutout brewing
Special teams must see tv all of a sudden

After a very rough first quarter, I’m going to embrace the good vibes

Couldn’t have scripted this any better, Perich and Lyndsey shining on the 2nd units, capped off with a TD by Williams

Maybe Fleck has grown a little.....

Playing Backups and letting them play, not just handoff.
Spreading around the RB carries (nobody over 15)
More pass attempts then run attempts at the end of the 3rd quarter in a game we were dominating.
Not running play clock to zero on every snap
Not looking to sideline on every snap.

Weak opponent.....but a lot of the things fans have been begging for were on display today.

This team is substantially better than last year, and the biggest issue is the run game.

With what we saw from Penn State and Michigan today, all 10 remaining regular season games should be winnable. Or loseable. Lots of tight ones ahead!

This is a game - FBS vs FCS -where the Gophers - a P4 team - Should dominate. So things are looking more positive. But this is what it should look like.
This is what the tOSU's Wisky's Mich's, Texas's, Oklahoma's, Alabama's, and Georgia's of the world do to the cupcakes, something the Gophers have failed to do for I don't know how long.

This team is unrecognizable!

A passing TD, by the second string QB, when we're up 41-0??????
PJ talks about Schiano being a mentor and apparently Schiano has no issue running up the score. There are no nice guy points in college football.

I just looked at Rutgers stats and they still haven't pulled out their starting RBs to do it. Still just stats for 2 guys. I give PJ praise for getting back-ups in.

Top Bottom