***OFFICIAL PURDUE AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

What's inexplicable is that even with the transfer portal, we can't seem to recruit any shooters at the guard position. You'd think that there are a few pure shooters at mid-majors or D-II that would kill for a chance to play in the Big Ten.
You'd think. Not hard ot crack this offensive rotation.

At some point you have to stop having Battle shoot, I mean he is 0-9, and it’s not like he's shot well all season and will suddenly get hot.
Said this like 2 weeks ago.

I had low expectations. But not this low. A lot of my expectations being too high is that I think in retrospect battle played out of his mind last year:
I think he is better than he is showing this year… but I don’t think he is as good as he was last year.

Freshmen are professing nicely.

In all honestly, WTF did I just witness on offense? It’s the same team as normal minus carrington who doesn’t do much anyways. Get Garcia some shots. My gawd
Is the success plan still underway?

I'm watching just to see if either announcer strolls over to the Purdue bench and goes full chickenhead on Matt Painter.

Ola Joseph and Payne need to develop some mid range shooting. Purdue didn't even bother guarding them when they were further than five feet out. Thing is....I'd rather them take those shots than have Battle throwing up contested shots like this. He's just off. An open shot from JOJ or Payne couldn't be much worse....could it?

I'm just hoping Dennis Evans doesn't have a chance to watch any of these games. Hate to have him enter the portal already.
I heard they don't have internet out west yet.

Top Bottom