***OFFICIAL PURDUE AT MINNESOTA HOMECOMING IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Are you really trying to find a way to blame Tanner for “throwing too hard”? That’s a drop, period.
i know we are frustrated but maybe read the post prior to posting next time.

We are gonna need some screen plays in the 2nd half of the running game continues. We need to posses the ball and the screen game could work with the running game in shambles.

Meanwhile...Illinois taking it to the skunks...14-10

Yes. Thrown too hard it seemed to me.
not sure. seemed more like a pass thrown too hard and a bit off target to a receiver not known for having good hands. maybe not the best call bc you need a receiver with good hands to catch that fire.

Keep the faith.

First half was rough, but if you’ve ever played or coached any sport, you know these things happen. And no, it’s not just Minnesota — every town in America thinks their school is cursed.

What matters now is the guys’ ability to be tough on the head. We are fortunate to be this close at half. Regroup. Play your game. Stop them in the crucial 1st possession. Find the rhythm. The crowd will go wild. We got this.
No they don’t.

for those not seeing the broadcast, pJ just confirmed Mo will not play this game due to lingering lower leg injury.

Fantastic opening defensive series! Thanks guys!

defense really playing well since that first possession. game is in the O’s hands. Purdue’s D is not good. just do it.

Now I know we're feeling a sense of urgency. We actually ran back a punt!

Top Bottom