***OFFICIAL PURDUE AT MINNESOTA HOMECOMING IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Gophers should refund all ticket buyers.

Throw the out to Wright then take the field goal.

This reminds me of the Bowling Green game last year albeit against a much more talented foe. I propose canceling Homecoming.
Against a much more talented foe but maybe more egregious plays.

Halftime stats include MN outgaining Purdue and getting 3 turnovers in a single half, and somehow being outscored by 7 without a defensive score by the other team.

Get ranked and they think they're God's Gift. Apparently, Mo made the O-line, not the other way around. Why, when you go for it on 4th and 2 from your own 29, do you snap the ball BACKWARDS 5 yards to begin the play?! Shotgun formation on short yardage is beyond stupid.

Halftime stats include MN outgaining Purdue and getting 3 turnovers in a single half, and somehow being outscored by 7 without a defensive score by the other team.
This feels like an Iowa game doesnt it?

PJ is exactly who all of his critics thinks he is. If he wants to prove me wrong, he's got a second half to do it.

No reason to worry, we got this, big second half turnaround.

That half is exactly why you NEVER take a Gopher football team seriously

If the defense keeps this up. Gophers will find a way to score points and win 13-10

Sad part is that even through that mess, Purdue really hadn't taken much advantage. They're playing terrible as well. But we're being incompetent enough to let them have the edge. Beyond frustrating.

One of the worst (probably the worst) halves of football this team has played since the Bowling Green debacle. I am more than concerned.

Well, the good news is that even though the Refs are against us, and everything that could go wrong... did go wrong. We're only behind by a touchdown. Let's settle down Offense!

It looked bad but in real time the guy looked like he was going to stay in bounds and he was trying to drive him out. Still should have had time to stop himself.
by the sidelines all you gotta do is push out of bounds using two hands. where defenders got the idea that they have to fly in and hit hard no matter the situation is beyond me. but it is rampant everywhere

Top Bottom