***OFFICIAL PURDUE AT MINNESOTA HOMECOMING IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Yes! New game baby. Running game getting going…no surprise that is happening with a RB other than Potts, who clearly was having a bad game today.

We sure needed that TD. Now D keep doing your thing.

Yes! New game baby. Running game getting going…no surprise that is happening with a RB other than Potts, who clearly was having a bad game today.
I wonder if Potts is dinged up too. Does not look the same today at all.

60% chance to win on the ESPN game tracker. Everyone take a breather. Myself included.

You should rewatch it Mr. Lawyer know i all. Most of your treatises on here are all time bad takes. You're just a blabermouth egomaniac like 99% of lawyers.

Somebody get this guy or gal a cool drink.

So with Mo not playing, does this break his streak of 100+ yard games or does it not since he won't see the field?

I wonder if Potts is dinged up too. Does not look the same today at all.
thinking about it...he’s facing the team against whom it appears he had a very bad medical issue last year. A lot going on in that dude’s head today, I’m sure. Just one of those games where you turn to someone else, that’s all.

So with Mo not playing, does this break his streak of 100+ yard games or does it not since he won't see the field?

No. Only counts games he plays. This record goes back to the OSU game last season.

No, only if he actually played a game and didn't attain it. Other wise all the games he missed last year would have broken it. (I'm just assuming)

Top Bottom