***OFFICIAL PURDUE AT MINNESOTA AFTERNOON IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Current line Gophers -3; projected to win by 1. I'd stay away from this one.

1613061084425.png

1613060907409.png

I’m puppy sitting, plus I’ll have my dog and kid. Passively watching this but optimistic it will be a good game. Need to stay out of foul trouble

Hmm, different time slot for Gophers to play in. Maybe this coincides with practice time and they hit their shots at this time of day!

Kind of like the NCAA game against Louisville!

Big game from Gabe?

PS. I am very concerned that we are likely going to have Dakich on the call today. :sick:

although, last game of ours he called (Michigan at the Barn, I believe) was our best performance of the year

Hmm, different time slot for Gophers to play in. Maybe this coincides with practice time and they hit their shots at this time of day!

Kind of like the NCAA game against Louisville!

Big game from Gabe?

That was an early game, like noon. However, Gabe did have one of his best games ever in that one.

Gabe is afraid to handle the ball. At all. Good jumper.

Couple early high lows. Robbins fighting for position defensively after that first easy bucket. Williams is a load. Wish the gophers would find dudes with his build, we always seem skinny up front.

Couple early high lows. Robbins fighting for position defensively after that first easy bucket. Williams is a load. Wish the gophers would find dudes with his build, we always seem skinny up front.
Bring back Mo!

Ihnen is an active rebounder especially on the offensive end.

Keep up this defensive intensity boys

Top Bottom