***OFFICIAL OHIO STATE AT MINNESOTA IN-BATTLE THREAD!!!***

Re: JOJ. When Garcia, Payne, and Fox play like this and stay out of foul trouble, there just isn’t anywhere for him to get in. He needs to adjust. He’ll get his time again as long as he sticks around.
Speaking of JOJ...where is he?

Tonight is the night where this team has shown me one thing... They are a NCAA team.... Or at least can play to that ability. Illinois will be a tough game... But if they play like this... Every minute for the rest of the season... They can play with ANYONE and will make some serious noise from here on out...

I can't believe I just said that... I'm impressed

It is amazing I remeber walking out of the barn two years ago when we played OSU thinking we will never be able to out muscle Ohio state. EJ Liddel had 23 and 15 and Zed Key was a monster with 12 and 8 2 blocks. Fast forward 2 years, through the first 35 minutes we are the much more physical team.

Tonight is the night where this team has shown me one thing... They are a NCAA team.... Or at least can play to that ability. Illinois will be a tough game... But if they play like this... Every minute for the rest of the season... They can play with ANYONE and will make some serious noise from here on out...

I have felt that way since early in the season but they seem to piss themselves when they are beating a good team

Do we have another vote for keeping Ben Johnson around for another year? ;)

Hawkins. Make FT's. You're a PG for pete's sake.

Top Bottom