***OFFICIAL NORTHWESTERN AT MINNESOTA SENIOR DAY IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

If this keeps up we might have positive rushing yards in the second half.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Nice ML7!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THAT was cold. ML7 for 7.

Are we running up the score? [emoji14]

For all his faults, and there are a lot, ML7 does run the read option very well.

Great win. NW is a quality team despite their record. Defense was UNREAL today! No Poock, No Hardin for almost the entire game (hope he's OK, btw), and McGhee gets ejected. And they STILL just dominate. Loving it

Was there a two minute warning?

Great win. NW is a quality team despite their record. Defense was UNREAL today! No Poock, No Hardin for almost the entire game (hope he's OK, btw), and McGhee gets ejected. And they STILL just dominate. Loving it

What happened with Hardin? I must have missed that play. Didn't notice he was out till halftime.

Great for these seniors and great for Mitch. This team and these players came out on senior day and played their best game of the season.

I thought Nagel would be getting his spleen removed about right now after that hit earlier.

CASHMAN!!!!!

What happened with Hardin? I must have missed that play. Didn't notice he was out till halftime.

No idea...I noticed in the 2nd quarter he wasn't playing, and that Shenault was returning kicks. Man, that's a HUGE loss if he's out. Really hope he's OK.

8-3. Fantastic. Legit win.

Last time ML will be suited up on that field. Got all these feels.

Good final game of the year at TCF.

Guarantees Claeys is back next year. Sorry all you Claeys haters.

I'm going to pretend that the season is over, and skip next week's game against Wisconsin. We're gonna get blown out with the offense we have.

Saving the playbook until week 12. The long con...

Good final game of the year at TCF.

Guarantees Claeys is back next year. Sorry all you Claeys haters.

I am happy the Gophers won! But it does not mean Claeys should stay. A win over Northwestern is not a game you make that decision on. Lose by more than two scores next week and lose the bowl game and Claeys should still go. This is not hatred for the man.

Hope this win means an attractive bowl location. Hats off to the seniors on their last TCF game.

Top Bottom