***OFFICIAL NORTHWESTERN AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Crowd seems pretty loud, did we win a single game during the mandatory vaccine stretch?

I knew Big Ben Johnson was doing the rope-a-dope to lull the Big Ten into a false sense of security but I have never seen a coach commit to that so hard. Love to see that he feels like he show the Gophers at 60 percent power now and start to loosen things up. I don't expect us to lose a game for the rest of 2022.

Sutherland has the worst feel for the game. Dribbles toward the defender at the top of the key, gets up in the air and then tries to pass directly through a defender’s arms for the turnover.
11 points, 6 boards, 5 assists and to be fair…one TO as you pointed out with laser focus.

I had to work so missed the game in real time. Watched the 1st half over an hour late, pressed the wrong button on the remote and it took me live to the last minute of the 2nd half, so I missed that. Typical me.

Curry and Daniels need to stop dribbling the second a double team comes. Energy was fantastic. Battle looks back to form. Loewe will be missed.

And finally, commercials suck just as bad on the Fox Sports app as in real life.

As someone who battled COVID this week and did not test positive until the worst symptoms were over with, this probably explains why Willis looked so lethargic out there against Penn State (and maybe Ohio State). Get well soon, young man!
Inconceivable! How is it possible that the fans don't know all there is to know about the team behind the scenes? (Insert sarcasm emoji here!)

Top Bottom