***OFFICIAL NORTH CAROLINA AT MINNESOTA 2024 SEASON OPENER IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Not very impressed with the offense. Really struggled today. Hopefully Brosmer and the system improves.

I'm done with Fleck. Atrocious play calling. Watching the game it just proved to me it wasn't AK it's the ego of Fleck not using the QBs to their strengths. Either Harbough needs to go or both. Not acceptable!!

They put their all conference kicker in a position to succeed twice and he shit the bed twice. That loss is 100% on him.
Players are going to make mistakes, as a coach, you need to put your team in the best possible position to win. Fleck didn't do that today. He played for FGs every time we were in a position to score. HE's done it for years.

Yes. After they had it at the 32 with over a minute on the clock and decided to run it down. Do it at the 15. This isn’t the fucking nfl
I really don't get the point you're trying to make

Call me when PJ hires a real offensive coach. He must really need that $5 million. It’s so pathetic to watch his teams. He 100% lost his mojo in 2020. I guess we can hope for a 5-7 bowl game win vs a MAC

I don't see 5 wins anywhere on that schedule

Two missed kicks and raped by dumb penalties on what could have been multiple game changing plays. What a mess.

This is gonna turn into the weekly blame the coach after a loss thread

At this point the question is do we fire PJ mid season or after the season? I don't see him surviving pending a borderline miraculous turnaround.

I really don't get the point you're trying to make
College kickers are so so. You keep running plays (you can run it) with tempo. Shorter kick=higher success (typically). You can advance the ball with low risk easily. You are even allowed to score while playing with tempo. Instead we ran clock and played for a semi long field goal. Even after the penalty

Yes. After they had it at the 32 with over a minute on the clock and decided to run it down. Do it at the 15. This isn’t the fucking nfl
UpNorth gets it.

On the first field goal he missed, we were down to the 10 yard line and never gave the end zone a thought. We didn't even try for 6.

I called all of Fleck's schit last year.

tonight, suck special teams and suck offense........and tomorrow is Friday.

Players are going to make mistakes, as a coach, you need to put your team in the best possible position to win. Fleck didn't do that today. He played for FGs every time we were in a position to score. HE's done it for years.
He threw into the end zone.

I think this kid can sling it, if they let him.
We're gonna find out as they're going to be coming from behind quite a bit I think so we'll see if he can sling it. I'm certainly not sold as to me, he looked like a high school QB.

Should have been a closer kick...that holding call was ridiculous.
Cmon now...was a clear hold...Refs did very well this game and this is ALL ON PJ and HIS RUGBY STYLE ,BORING, CRAPPY, NO GOOD YEAR AFTER YEAR, STUPID OFFENSE!

He threw into the end zone.
One time. All night. Oddly enough that was on first down and we followed it Up with a run from the ten for a loss and a check down incomplete. If you can’t trust your super senior to be safe with the ball, why did you bring him here

Top Bottom