*** OFFICIAL MINNESOTA-WESTERN MICHIGAN GAME THREAD ***

End of first quarter. 7-3 Gophers

Dish Network is ruining their feed ... Teach BTN to play hardball in negotiations again.

Seriously though, this is dumb. Get it together BTN.

This is really unacceptable by the BTN to allow these difficulties to be happening for such an extended period of time. Don't they know i spent at least 15 minutes trying to find a good online feed to avoid legitimately paying to watch their broadcast? The nerve of some people!

is every play still reviewed in college? seems like there have been numerous close plays that have been reviewed in the past but not this year

KFAN has the audio on IheartRadio

thank god I'm a cheap skate. Watching a stream on my computer lets me still listen to the game during this BS. If I were at a watering whole I would be completely in the dark

WHY do we always run up the middle? Is that part of the curse on us? Not only are we destined to lose, but we must run up the middle no less than every 1 in 4 plays? ARGH!!

4th and 1 at midfield with a 250 pound QB and we elect to punt in 30 yards ... The play calling is absolutely killing me today. Tom effing Brady would have gotten that first down.

any chance they show the pick and the TD before halftime? that may be too complicated for them

Top Bottom