*** OFFICIAL MINNESOTA-WESTERN MICHIGAN GAME THREAD ***

*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!# Charter and *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!# Big Ten Network. Purdue v. Eastern Michigan is on EVERY B1G Channel, both regular and alternate. Now I have to watch some crappy stream on my lap top. How are they still *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#ing up easy broadcasting issues like this?

You live in Madison. That's like complaining there are no Badger games on TV in Dinkytown.

You live in Madison. That's like complaining there are no Badger games on TV in Dinkytown.

The Big Ten Network is supposed to broadcast EVERY game, hence their alternate channels. Plus the Gopher game is listed as the game that should be on.

The Big Ten Network is supposed to broadcast EVERY game, hence their alternate channels. Plus the Gopher game is listed as the game that should be on.

They're having technical difficulties so that could be why

Michael Carter with the pick. I said before the game I wasn't impressed with the WMU QB, he throws way too many picks.

my stream keeps playing a rap song from a guy using autotune, but you can still hear his speech impediment

Now Big Ten 2 Go doesn't even work. About to give up and just hope we come out with the W.

Technical Difficulties is just a term for "we are *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#ed up."

BTN sucks!!!
Time Warner SUCKS!!!

Want Gophers now, not Purdon"t

WHY DID BTN CHANGE TO PURDUE!!!! I NEED MY GOPHERS!!!!

Gophers punted
Carter with the INT
Gopher ball at the moment...

gametracker on cbs sports is decent until they get this fixed.

Top Bottom