*** OFFICIAL MINNESOTA-WESTERN MICHIGAN GAME THREAD ***

By the way, where did the Gophers get those jerseys? JCPennys? I don't like the "Minnesota" on the back of every jersey.

They are supposed to be symbolic. The gold jerseys are "Minnesota's Jerseys"

By the way, where did the Gophers get those jerseys? JCPennys? I don't like the "Minnesota" on the back of every jersey.

I'll make a phone call and have them change things just for you.

If you would read previous comments and previous threads, Gold Out is for Golden Gophers, Golden Gophers are Minnesota's team, and it is a TEAM concept for identification.

Memorize the numbers of all of the players, and it won't matter.

Thanks guys. Yahoo sports had him in for the whole last series (3 plays). Must have been a typo on their part. Thanks again. It kept reading KJ Maye on every pass.

So...going back to the whole "technical difficulties", did all of their cameras just shut down or something so now we're never gonna be able to see the Carter pick and Gray TD pass? I can't recall them ever showing those highlights.

Thanks guys. Yahoo sports had him in for the whole last series (3 plays). Must have been a typo on their part. Thanks again. It kept reading KJ Maye on every pass.
Yeah, I know. I checked ESPN's stats and they had both Maye and Keenon Cooper passing stats. Obviously it's intern day at the online studios.

So...going back to the whole "technical difficulties", did all of their cameras just shut down or something so now we're never gonna be able to see the Carter pick and Gray TD pass? I can't recall them ever showing those highlights.

That'd be my guess.

Too much faith in your arm. Floats too many passes, too.

That was a nice play by the DB though at this point, we didn't necessarily need that play to happen. But at least it was a deep ball so they're backed up.

Lol this thread could be very entertaining in 3, 2, ...

My gott. Interception. Time to give up on Max.

From the Gophersports website about the jerseys for everyone who has an issue with the Minnesota:
"The Minnesota name on the front of the jersey has been replaced by the Block M. The maroon and white jerseys feature each player’s name on the back, while the gold tops simply say “Minnesota” on the back, serving as another reminder that Gopher football is Minnesota’s team. Piping is gone from the pants, while a Block M on the hip has been added."

AuEGO4, thanks, that should explain it for everyone, including morongopher.

Defense, though shaky in spurts, has held it down since the offense has slowed the last few possessions. That's encouraging.

The defense has obviously now adjusted to Max and he no longer has any quarterbacking intangibles. Might as well burn Nelson.

Coaches must really not trust the run blocking. Almost every run play has a fake involved.

Kirkwood makes me more and more confident in our running game. Anyone know if he's capable of breaking one or is he just a steamroller?

Top Bottom