*** OFFICIAL MINNESOTA-WESTERN MICHIGAN GAME THREAD ***

Gillum is disappointing... Are the rest of our backs that poor that we don't shuffle in the occasional 3rd back?

If the Gophers want to score here, that would be ok. I'll take the loss.

Three touchdowns is nice, but i'd really like to see Barker grab a 4th before the day is done. The story with his brother is a good one, and as this seems to have been his day it would be nice to cap it off.

Just watched over. Max under threw the ball. Receiver got past defender

Damn it. That probably takes us out of FG position......

Smart...
leon.png

Darren Wolfson ‏@DarrenWolfson
Kill said Wed. he's fine, so has to be others are just better. RT @DrNezzleton: Any reason McDonald doesn't see the field? @DarrenWolfson
Collapse
Reply Retweet Favorite

hmmm

It's a minor quibble, but I just don't like that call there. The odds of getting 15 yard completion aren't great, and this is a field position game at this point.

And, our linebackers still suck.

It's a minor quibble, but I just don't like that call there. The odds of getting 15 yard completion aren't great, and this is a field position game at this point.

They aren't going to fix that in game. Might take awhile.

God damn it.....Shouldn't have given them the short field.

Stoudemire can't make the play so he trucks a cheerleader. Tsk tsk

Best tackle of the game. Stoudamire takes out the cheerleader

They were in a bad territory, a punt likely only gets them those 15 yards, I understand field positioning, but I don't think that makes a difference on this last drive, they just ate us up.

Gut check time for the offense, they had a nice last drive that stalled, can we get the 1st downs needed to put this one away?

Top Bottom