***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS wisconsin IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Tough to watch that. I really appreciate the effort level but man, the Gophs are so short handed that it seemed like Wiscy wasn't even that focused and still cruised to a win.

No spread was 10 points but I was able to get it at 8.5 points at an enhanced price. Bookies really value the home court advantage.

Wow, thought it would have been a lot more.

I don't think we played too bad defensively given the situation. They only scored 62 and were hitting some pretty tough shots at times.

Wow, thought it would have been a lot more.

I don't think we played too bad defensively given the situation. They only scored 62 and were hitting some pretty tough shots at times.

I agree, pretty tough game for the Badgers esp when you consider the opposing teams best player was missing and two other key parts were gone as well.

When I saw that -10 line, I enhanced it to -8.5 at -120 and hammered it. I am pretty neutral when it comes to these games, grew up in WI but graduated from U of M so I route for both. I know that concept is hard to understand by many of Gholers.

I agree, pretty tough game for the Badgers esp when you consider the opposing teams best player was missing and two other key parts were gone as well.

When I saw that -10 line, I enhanced it to -8.5 at -120 and hammered it. I am pretty neutral when it comes to these games, grew up in WI but graduated from U of M so I route for both. I know that concept is hard to understand by many of Gholers.

I can understand and appreciate that. I think what people don't like are those that graduate from the U of M, yet never cheer for them or even cheer against them while they are going to school there.

I can understand and appreciate that. I think what people don't like are those that graduate from the U of M, yet never cheer for them or even cheer against them while they are going to school there.

Thanks man! I check up on both schools and frequent both Message Boards, support both schools. Actually donate to the U of M, but not Sconny since I did not go there. I route for both schools, unless of course there is $$$ on the line than I route for green!

Thanks man! I check up on both schools and frequent both Message Boards, support both schools. Actually donate to the U of M, but not Sconny since I did not go there. I route for both schools, unless of course there is $$$ on the line than I route for green!

You're not alone. The mom of one of my daughter's teammates has both Badger and Gopher window clings in her vehicle. They have ties to both schools. It happens.

You're not alone. The mom of one of my daughter's teammates has both Badger and Gopher window clings in her vehicle. They have ties to both schools. It happens.

That is good to hear, I was berated early on when I first joined Ghole due to my name having Bucky in it. Think most posters who have been around realize I do not post much but when I do it is for the most part positive and pro gopher!

Man watching these last two games, it makes the suspensions more frustrating, feel like those were two winnable games with a full deck, especially that Illini game. If anything it proves Sharp can come in in a pinch next year if we have foul trouble, or injuries/ discipline issues in the backcourt. Wouldn't be all that far fetched to think we would be on a four game winning streak with the three amigos, especially the way sconnie looked last night.

Top Bottom