***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS wisconsin IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

This game is painful to watch. There are just so many whistles so there is no flow to the game. Also, I no longer have any idea what is and what is not a foul. From what I can tell, anything MN does is a foul. Correct me if I am wrong. Thank you in advance.
Well at this point Wisconsin has 6 fouls and Minnesota has 5.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

I bet Rutgers is happy. They have a good chance of getting a win in conference play now.

Gaston had a rough couple of possessions there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The barn feels totally dead. As in the words of The Donald - "Low Energy."

Thank you factchecker. Your name suits you well.
Complaining about the refs when it's clear to anyone watching one team is just way better is silly. Minnesota has also shot 9 free throws to 4 for Wisconsin. The refs are fine.

I do feel bad for King though. Sh*tty way to have your last home game.

Complaining about the refs when it's clear to anyone watching one team is just way better is silly. Minnesota has also shot 9 free throws to 4 for Wisconsin. The refs are fine.

I am not complaining about the refs. I am complaining about college bball in general. There are so many whistles that it takes away from the game. Relax dude.

I am not complaining about the refs. I am complaining about college bball in general. There are so many whistles that it takes away from the game. Relax dude.
Right but the guy I quoted in my first post I made was complaining about the refs.

I do feel bad for King though. Sh*tty way to have your last home game.

I agree with you on this one mate! Dude did everything right during his time at U of M (well maybe not on the court all the time but still worked hard). Scored over 900 points in three years and goes out like this. Pretty lame IMHO.

Complaining about people complaining when no one has said the refs are why Minnesota is going to get crushed tonight is silly.

Why does Konate bring the ball down every Fricken time he gets it in the post...crap

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Minnesota has 11 of their 24 points from the line. Not a complaining just a stat.

That was the most exciting play of the game so far.

That missed dunk needs to be saved as a gif for years to come.

Top Bottom