***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS wisconsin IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
Last home game of the regular season and what a season it has been! What a last few weeks it has been! A couple of wins, a huge upset, kicking a senior off the team, losing your entire back court, ho-hum, nothing to see here. Well here we are now with 6 scholarship players, including Gaston who doesn't play much. We'll start a walk-on freshman tonight against last year's national runner up. Wouldn't it be a hoot if we sent Joey King off with a huge upset win over our rival? Let's do it!

GET 'ER DONE PITINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The most important part of this game is the pregame. Thank you, Joey King!

Last home game of the regular season and what a season it has been! What a last few weeks it has been! A couple of wins, a huge upset, kicking a senior off the team, losing your entire back court, ho-hum, nothing to see here. Well here we are now with 6 scholarship players, including Gaston who doesn't play much. We'll start a walk-on freshman tonight against last year's national runner up. Wouldn't it be a hoot if we sent Joey King off with a huge upset win over our rival? Let's do it!

GET 'ER DONE PITINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wouldn't it be nice to not be able to say this once. Gopher basketball is like the "Bachelor", here is some drama we have never had before!

However, there is a game to be played.

Win it for Joey!

It will be nice to get back to playing basketball, hopefully we keep it competitive and Joey shoots the ball well!

For once, I really would like a miracle win, just so everyone feel better after this week of chaos.

#winitforjoey

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I want nothing more then to beat Wisconsin tonight, I hate Wisconsin like nothing else.

Not too mention but Joey deserves this after what has happened this year.

GO GOPHERS!

I was surprised the Illini didn't bring a lot of full or 3/4 pressure, will the Badgers?

If I was the Badger coach, it would be full-court, end-to-end pressure for the entire game. Throw everything you've got at Sharp, and see if he cracks. Because - let's face it - if Sharp gets into trouble, who else can bring the ball up?

I don't want to see the Gophers get embarrassed, but I think that potential is there. It all depends on how the Badgers want to play it. (I've known a few coaches in my day who would absolutely do whatever they could to take advantage of another team's misfortune.)

Just need Sconny to win by 9 to cover -8 1/2 spread at -110 for a nice chunk of change. I have not won all season betting for or against the Gophers.

How wonderful the Bucky fans are already here in droves.

Nothing makes me mad like opposing fans filling our stands.

A typical badger team would just force the opponent to play defense until they got worn down. I expect they will be patient and methodical. Can we be equally patient?

I want nothing more then to beat Wisconsin tonight, I hate Wisconsin like nothing else.

Not too mention but Joey deserves this after what has happened this year.

GO GOPHERS!
+1

Gentlemen, tonight's my off night drinking. I fear tonight is going to tempt me. Ugh. Let's go gophers - my sobriety hinges on it!

Gentlemen, tonight's my off night drinking. I fear tonight is going to tempt me. Ugh. Let's go gophers - my sobriety hinges on it!

Take a shot every time Hayes gets away with a hook. If history repeats, it'll be about 7 or 8. Jack wad.

D looks bad

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

That foul on Gilbert could be called on every possession in every game ever played. Tough way to pick up your 2nd. That is a huge call.

Do the refs think they are in Madison?

Gotta love when they reward a guy after he flops big time.

This game is painful to watch. There are just so many whistles so there is no flow to the game. Also, I no longer have any idea what is and what is not a foul. From what I can tell, anything MN does is a foul. Correct me if I am wrong. Thank you in advance.

Top Bottom